This applies to all versions of GpsGate Server and is a limitation in a Microsoft's Windows license.
You get the following error when accessing GpsGate Server using a browser:
HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected to Internet Information Services
You use Windows XP, Vista or some other desktop Windows version, and let many users access your "server". IIS (web server) on desktop Windows will only allow 10 concurrent connections.
Use Windows 2003/2008 Server if you intend to have more than one user logging into GpsGate Server at the same time.
How to increase the connection limit for IIS 5.1 on Windows XP Pro
Before this "hack" worked as well to extend Windows XP, but it seems Microsoft has prevented this now:
Use this guide to increase the number of allowed connection:
http://www.cfdan.com/posts/Setting_IIS_ ... han_10.cfm
1. Download the Administrative Plugin MetaEdit from Microsoft : http://support.microsoft.com/default.as ... s%3B301386
2. Install Application (Comes with old files so skip these in the installation)
3. Go to Administrative Tool in Control Panel and launch MetaEdit 2.2
4. Navigate to the key LM/W3WSVC/MaxConnections
5. Change the value from 10 to the number of connections you need.