May 2020 - Updates and new features.
Click on "Update All" under Plugins in SiteAdmin to update all plugins.
Updates.v5 build 4207 Released: 2020-05-14
- Improve vehicle list. Pause sorting when mouse movements indicate activity in the vehicle list.
Pause sorting when a user indicates activity in the vehicle list. (Moving the mouse inside of the vehicle list)
Pause sorting when as long as the vehicle context menu is open.
Resume sorting 6 seconds after activity ended.
- Change navigation in the User Form a side navigation instead of accordion.
- List all enabled accumulators as a list instead of one at the time.
- Roles now use the same table select layout as Tags do.
- Added last modified time stamp to variables in the Status panel.
- Native Map 2.0, including its corresponding Share Location and Publish map now has one-finger zoom.
A double-tap-drag vertically-up/down to zoom in/out. (Same as Google Maps app for example)
Great for one handed mobile use!
- Added a step for setting the first position of a simulator. (Right click + Set first position, or "D"-button)
- It's now possible to move a Simulator with right click -> Move Simulator
- Fixed an issue where the Status panel would not show the latest vehicle status and "Last seen" data.
- Fixed a bug that caused the application expire day to be saved as the day before the selected one.
- Limit custom field validation to current application when saving user. Disable user type and accumulators in user form on users originating from other applications.
- Fixed issues with date when creating scheduled scripts.
- Fixed 'Error: This operation cannot be performed after the response has been submitted.' for devices with frequent report rate through HTTP
- Variable Notifier, better message in error log.
- Made Native Map and Native Map (Beta) more resilient to intermittent infrastructure failures.
- Fixed a bug where applications created from a template would always add Google Maps + Native maps, even if the template did not have them enabled.
- Added a more descriptive error message when trying to use non-mapped variables in the Event Rule Wizard expressions step.
Better logging for fail Rpc requests
- Removed excessive error logging of a none critical error.
- CommandNotifier using HTTP will accept self-signed or expired SSL certificates
- JSON object store now available in Web Service Scripts and Click Scripts (Timer, TaskClickScript, UserRightClickMenu, WindowsMenu, User, Geofence, GeofenceRightClickMenu). Usage:
database.write(category, key, value)
- Web Service Scripts: HTTPS support, use workspace session if available (e.g. using web service scripts in custom panels), editor fixes
- Added Tag argument to User Status resource.
Reporting build 4207 Released: 2020-05-14
- Fix NoteCategory Report Query to filter categories by application
- Fix issue in the Manage Reports window that made the window crash if its corresponding report definition was removed from the application.
- Re-added possibility to show Report Definition in the Manage Reports list. This was removed by mistake in April Release. (Right click table header to change its visibility).
- Fix issue that caused the reporting menu to not update when creating/deleting a report. Problem introduced in April Release.
- Fix error in query editor when using Microsoft SQL and having PassangerManager installed.
- Caused by failure fetching the query when having a columns of type DATE
Tag Notifier build 4149 Released: 2020-05-14
- fix removing tag notifiers
Basic One build 4184 Released: 2020-05-14
- Applications made from the Basic One template will now only have Native Maps enabled (previously Google Maps + Native maps was enabled).
Grid Lines build 4195 Released: 2020-05-14
- Compatibility release.
No July Release