Dispatch App iOS/Android
Dispatch App 2.5
Available on Google Play Store.
Soon available on Apple App Store.
- Improved handling of server stream errors
- Improved auto-login error handling
- Do not auto capitalize login inputs (server URL, username, password)
Dispatch App 2.4
Fixed a race condition during startup that could result in a "Failed to load language" error. (It was not related to loading the language)
Dispatch App 2.3
- New login flow. Easier to get started.
- Improved server connection stability.
- Fixed a bug in the third party EventSource plugin we are using.
- Retry Dispatch system subscriptions instead of silently failing.
- Improved error logging.
- Now we either present the error clearly, or log it to the server. The error log is named "DispatchApp" on the server. (Note: the server must be updated to December release Updates.v5 and Dispatch to get errors on the server)
- This might be annoying in the beginning, but it should help us solve the issues when we see them.
Dispatch App (2.1)
- Fixed an issue with logging out (that resulted in a white screen)
Dispatch App (2.0)
Released on App Store: 2018-08-09
Released on Google Play: 2018-08-08
- Fixed crash issue in route custom fields