We are currently looking into adding more design element like the once you suggested.Hello,
I would like a status window like, more user friendly like in the images below, but of course with variables related to our field, like temperature, speed, battery voltage, rpm, fuel level, fuel rate, etc.
We agree. When designing new and redesigning old features we try to focus on the goals for the end users. That is also the idea behind our new mobile and tablet apps.Also would be great, include the commands inside the command window, with buttons instead of press right on the vehicle and look for the command option.
I think the interface of gpsgate, should be more oriented to the final clientes, I mean our clients, they want to get the information in the simplest way, I try keep the interface of they, as simple as I can with privileges, but I think it could be even more user friendly. Add a help option with the possibility to edit the explanations, will be very useful to the final users.
Thank you for your valuable feedback.Hello
It is very good to hear that you are improving GPSgate user interface.
I have already submitted my suggestions in the recent survey.
The user interface needs a modern new design
The system should be designed with the end user in mind.
A new user should be able to log in and use all of the features with out training meaning the system needs to be more intuitive to use
When selecting reports i would like the system to open a new tab with in the current page instead of opening a new tap in the browser
On the mobile application it would be good to see more of the desktop features available for example icon selection and directional icons.
On the vehicle list the status icon always causes a lot of confusion. Users always ask does the green icon mean the vehicle is moving and yellow mean vehicle idling and red mean stop which would be common sense instead of what they actually mean
Thank you for taking time to submit your feedback, it is much appreciated. We will look into your suggestions. Happy to hear that you enjoy our product.Hi,
1. Reports - there has not been a major overhaul on reports in a long time, some more templates need to be added and some felexibility needs to be added. Also a good idea, if end user has control of which columns he wants to see and which ones not.
2. fuel consumption - should be able to add a fuel refill based on right clicking on a vehicle location on the map, for example, when vehicle is at a fuel station, a right click and add fuel button should be available to allow easier manual input of fuel refills.
3. dashboards - some generic dashboards need to be made available, just how you have generic reports available. At least the standard basic stuff, vehicle run time, idle time, stop time, percentage.
4. need easier support for adding convoy grouping for group of vehicles.
5. need an update on the help link which is available on the vehicle application - some of those examples are outdated and very old version reports.
6. dispatch needs to be able to stop a job already activated
7. more right click graph functionality, instead of selecting track, track points, choosing columns and then draw track
8. right click ability to replay today's track
9. better ability to define a "trip", like POI A to POI B is defined as one trip.
10. ability to ignore "0" data in graphs
11. ability to create route geofence from the trip view in the tracks tab
12. make buttons available for the buckets to make it easier to toggle - see pic
13. right click or button or info button - something which can show distance travelled in the day per vehicle
I will ask my clients for the same feedback and add more, this is just a short list. You have an amazing portal and the ability it has is unmatchable - glad to know you are making great even greater now.
the new icon for network connection - is confusing and misleading. a lot of us use the green, red, yellow icons for other event rules and this is just getting lost in there. Please use another icon for online statusThe first UI update is released to BETA with a new set of buttons and a flatter design.
How to update:
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Plugins.
3. Change repository URL to: beta.gpsgate.com
4. Update plugin Updates.v5
If you are using any of the following plugins, please make sure they are also updated: