Updates and bug fixes for Dashboard Plugin
The Dashboard plugin provides a real time overview of your fleet.
You can now visualize the number of vehicles idling, distance traveled or any other events triggered and their duration.
The real time interface provides you with a better overall control of your fleet and easier management of fleet operations.
Initially, we are releasing the Dashboard plugin for our Mobile Application, which enables you to be constantly updated, even when you are on the go!
Read More: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/dashboards
Dashboard v188.8.131.523 Released: 2018-03-15
- On import enable dashboard for all available views
Dashboard v184.108.40.2069 Released: 2018-02-15
- Improved overall performance.
Dashboard v220.127.116.116 Released: 2018-01-15
- Fixes slow Service startup. And slow plugin upgrades.
Dashboard v18.104.22.1685 Released: 2017-11-15
- First batch of UI updates to modernize the look of VehicleTracker. New buttons and a more 'flat' looking interface.
Dashboard v22.214.171.1243 Released: 2017-10-19
- Improved support for Archiving.
Dashboard v126.96.36.19940 Released: 2017-08-15
Dashboard v188.8.131.5217 Released: 2017-06-05
- Security improvements. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
Dashboard v184.108.40.20668 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: Works better in GpsGate Fleet app.
Dashboard v220.127.116.1109 Released: 2017-02-16
- Fix install on servers using older Microsoft SQL Server backends
- Optimizations and smaller fixes.
Dashboard v18.104.22.16883 Released: 2017-01-11
- Fix Application Template synchronization problem
Dashboard v22.214.171.12488 Released: 2016-12-13
- Initial Release