Updated: How to connect devices to GpsGate, click here
How to install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Plugins
3. Download and install Pegasus driver.
Skip step 1 and 2 if you have a hosted server
1. Login to SiteAdmin. Go to the "Devices" tab. Make sure the Pegasus listeners are started for HTTP.
2. Open port 8008 for TCP traffic in your firewall, and direct the traffic to the server you installed GpsGate Server on.
3. Ask your provider to send data to http://yourserver:8008/Pegasus/
How to add a vehicle and how to add a tracker to a vehicle.
1. Login to your VehicleTracker application
2. Click "Add new User"
3. Select "Device" in "User Type" drop down. Click Next.
3. Enter a "Username" and a "Name", which is the name displayed on the map and in list. Click "Next".
4. Click Next for Roles.
5. Click Next for Tags.
6. Select Device Type to "Pegasus Gateway".
7. Fill in the IMEI of the tracker.
8. Click Save.
If you have your own server, please read this for trouble shooting:
To monitor data communication between tracker and server you can use the "Terminal". More info here:
If you can see data coming in from the GPS tracker in the Terminal, but you still don't get a position on the map, you can send the output from the Terminal to use together with information about your GPS tracker and we will take a look at it. Send it to "support at gpsgate . com"
Updates and fixes