Sinocastel 212G, 212B
How to install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Plugins. Click on "Get more plugins".
3. Install "Sinocastel".
4. Skip for hosted server. Open port 5684 for TCP/IP (and UDP) in your firewall, and direct the traffic to the server you installed GpsGate Server on.
How to add a vehicle and how to add a tracker to a vehicle.
1. Login to your VehicleTracker application
2. Click "Add new User"
3. Select "Device" in "User Type" drop down. Click Next.
3. Enter a "username" and a "Name", which is the name displayed on the map and in list. Click "Next".
4. Click Next for Roles.
5. Click Next for Tags.
6. Select Device Type to "Sinocastel...".
7. Fill in the Device ID or IMEI number of the tracker.
8. Click Save.
Configure your device to send data to your servers on port 5684.
If you have your own server, please read this for trouble shooting: http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10315
To monitor data communication between tracker and server you can use the "Terminal". More info here: http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10740
If you can see data coming in from the GPS tracker in the Terminal, but you still don't get a position on the map, you can send the output from the Terminal to us together with information about your GPS tracker and we will take a look at it. Send it to "support at gpsgate . com"
Use Template Commands to manage your trackers remotely: http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10220