Updates and bug fixes for WatchDog.Client Plugin
Do you want to get an email or SMS when there is something wrong with your GpsGate Server? Here is how it can be done.
WatchDog.Client v22.214.171.1242 Released: 2018-06-14
Updated Watchbog to ignore:
- Failed commands due to missing transport
- Failed SMS commands due to missing phone number for a device
WatchDog.Client v126.96.36.19994 Released: 2017-03-28
- Now alerts about slow user interface.
WatchDog.Client v188.8.131.5238 Released: 2016-01-12
* Propagating HttpRpc (Web Services) errors to watchdog
WatchDog.Client v184.108.40.20657 Released: 2015-09-08
* MISC: New error types added to monitor list
WatchDog.Client v220.127.116.1143 Released: 2015-08-11
* FIX: WatchDog now present correct device count
WatchDog.Client v18.104.22.16882 Released 2015-07-04
* Improved performance.
WatchDog.Client v22.214.171.12491 Released 2015-04-17
* FIX: Fallback on HTTP if direct TCP connection fails.
WatchDog.Client v126.96.36.19918 Released 2015-04-01
* FIX: Improved performance on large servers.
* FEATURE: Real time value of connected devices.
WatchDog.Client v188.8.131.527 Released 2014-11-26
* FEATURE: WatchDog will now send an email alert if the server failed to email a report, email a notification or failed to send a SMS.
WatchDog.Client v184.108.40.2060 Released 2014-05-16
* FIX: Optimized for large servers.
WatchDog.Client v.220.127.116.1134 Released 2013-02-16
* FIX: More robust communication with server.