Updates and bug fixes for WatchDog.Client Plugin
Do you want to get an email or SMS when there is something wrong with your GpsGate Server? Here is how it can be done.
WatchDog.Client v126.96.36.1992 Released: 2018-06-14
Updated Watchbog to ignore:
- Failed commands due to missing transport
- Failed SMS commands due to missing phone number for a device
WatchDog.Client v188.8.131.5294 Released: 2017-03-28
- Now alerts about slow user interface.
WatchDog.Client v184.108.40.20638 Released: 2016-01-12
* Propagating HttpRpc (Web Services) errors to watchdog
WatchDog.Client v220.127.116.1157 Released: 2015-09-08
* MISC: New error types added to monitor list
WatchDog.Client v18.104.22.16843 Released: 2015-08-11
* FIX: WatchDog now present correct device count
WatchDog.Client v22.214.171.12482 Released 2015-07-04
* Improved performance.
WatchDog.Client v126.96.36.19991 Released 2015-04-17
* FIX: Fallback on HTTP if direct TCP connection fails.
WatchDog.Client v188.8.131.5218 Released 2015-04-01
* FIX: Improved performance on large servers.
* FEATURE: Real time value of connected devices.
WatchDog.Client v184.108.40.2067 Released 2014-11-26
* FEATURE: WatchDog will now send an email alert if the server failed to email a report, email a notification or failed to send a SMS.
WatchDog.Client v220.127.116.110 Released 2014-05-16
* FIX: Optimized for large servers.
WatchDog.Client v.18.104.22.16834 Released 2013-02-16
* FIX: More robust communication with server.