Patches and bug fixes for Maintenance Plugin
The GpsGate Maintenance plugin keeps track of when your vehicles are due for service. You can see their current maintenance status in the application and create notifications when vehicles pass a service interval.
More info on Maintenance Plugin:
Maintenence build 3490 Released: 2019-10-17
- Compatibility release.
Maintenance build 3321 Released: 2019-08-15
- Fix issue causing Maintenance report MT1001 not render when running MySQL on Unix based servers (Linux, AWS Aurora etc)
Maintenance build 3144 Released: 2019-06-13
More robust handling of broken Maintenance data.
Maintenance build 2932 Released: 2019-03-26
Maintenance build 2758 Released: 2019-02-14
More robust Archiving
Maintenance v188.8.131.525 Released: 2019-01-24
- maintenance import fix (ignore missing users)
- maintenance status window js race fix
Maintenance v184.108.40.2063 Released: 2018-11-15
- Maintenance Logs now included in Archiving
Maintenance v220.127.116.114 Released: 2018-07-19
- Faster creating new applications.
Maintenance v18.104.22.1682 Released: 2018-04-19
- Faster scripting engine.
Maintenance v22.214.171.1240 Released: 2018-03-15
- Maintenance schedules can be now exported separately
Maintenance v126.96.36.1991 Released: 2018-02-15
- Open Resolve Accumulator Value window with date for the logged event instead of today's date
Maintenance v188.8.131.524 Released: 2017-12-14
- More efficient use of Custom Fields.
- Exposed maintenance.getOverdueEvents() to Script Expression.
Maintenance v184.108.40.20603 Released: 2017-10-19
- Improved support for Archiving.
Maintenance v220.127.116.1186 Released: 2017-08-15
- Improved security. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
Maintenance v18.104.22.16817 Released: 2017-06-05
- Security improvements. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
- Added Username column to maintenance log window
Maintenance v22.214.171.12467 Released: 2017-03-28
- Names instead of usernames listed in MT1000 report
Maintenance v126.96.36.19985 Released: 2017-01-11
- Removed usage of obsoleted rpc service calls
Maintenance v188.8.131.5287 Released: 2016-11-24
- Fix problem loading maintenance schedules
- Added Report: MT1001 Maintenance Service History per tag
Maintenance v184.108.40.20616 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix: Fix missing Date Time picker
- Fix: Handling on Custom Fields of type List when editing a maintenance event
Maintenance v220.127.116.1104 Released: 2016-07-04
- Fixed issue when creating/modifying a Maintenance Schedule for a large number of vehicles
]Maintenance v 18.104.22.16828 Released: 2016-03-21
- Migrated to use new version of some core services
- Added the possibility to resolve accumulator values at a given time when logging Maintenance events
Maintenance v22.214.171.12469 Released: 2015-12-01
- Fixed issue where Maintenance Status window was not loading if it was initially maximized
Maintenance v126.96.36.19993 Released: 2015-11-17
- Fixed issue where you could not edit a maintenance events based on message fields
- Added CSV export of Maintenance Status
- Added option to include units during maintenance status export
Maintenance v188.8.131.5205 Released: 2015-10-07
- Maintenance can now use signals from the device to trigger Maintenance event
Restrictions: The incoming data needs to be a double and mapped to a GpsGate variable with distance or time units
- TIME_HOUR, SIGNAL_DISTANCE, SIGNAL_ODOMETER, SIGNAL_ODOMETERACC
Maintenance v184.108.40.20666 Released: 2015-09-08
- Maintenance email notifications are now send in HTML
Maintenance v220.127.116.1102 Released: 2015-08-11
- FIX: Performance problems under some circumstances
Maintenance v18.104.22.16801 Released: 2015-07-13
- Added Notify User by email or SMS as notification
- Added Search control to the Maintenance Status Window
- Changed due km or h in vehicle status window "From 2,0 km" -> to "2,0 km (at 26 862,5 km)"
- Allow to modify time intervals for maintenance events
Maintenance v22.214.171.12456 Released: 2015-05-05
- UX: Limit vehicle status display to only vehicles that are part of a maintenance schedule
- FIX: Upgrade scenario could fail under some circumstances
Maintenance v126.96.36.1998 Released: 2015-03-03
- FIX: Added Reminder sent indicator
- FIX: Various UI changes and fixes
Maintenance: v188.8.131.524 Released: 2015-02-09
- FEATURE: Import maintenance logs from CSV
Maintenance v184.108.40.2069 Released: 2014-12-10
- FEATURE: Added Maintenance Reminder Notification templates
- 2 Default templates available depending on the event measuring type (time or accumulator)
- FIX: Allows to modify the maintenance event interval
- FIX: Allows to modify the maintenance reminder recipients list and time/accumulator period
- FIX: Localized Accumulator names in Maintenance Card
- FIX: Unlink maintenance event logs on maintenance event removal
Maintenance v220.127.116.115 Released: 2014-11-11
- FEATURE: Link maintenance events to allow combining eg. distance and time
.0.0.1743 Released: 2014-09-16
- FIX: Error saving maintenance schedule
- FIX: Maintenance event handling
- FEATURE: Custom fields support added
Maintenance v18.104.22.1684 Released: 2014-08-12
- FIX: Fixed saving/restoring workspace settings for Maintenance Log window
- FIX: Name mix-up of accumulators between applications.
Maintenance v22.214.171.1248 Released: 2014-05-07
- FIX: Wrong maintenance schedule showing up after selecting one from table control
Maintenance v126.96.36.1999 Released: 2014-04-29
- FIX: Localization issue in Event Rule drop down.
Maintenance v188.8.131.528 Released: 2014-04-08
- FIX: Issue where Roles were not visible for a Maintenance Schedule
Maintenance v184.108.40.2060 Released: 2014-03-20
- FIX: Fixed bug when wrong card showed up after selecting a vehicle from maintenance status window. (it happened when the vehicles were sorted other way than ascending order of first column)
Maintenance v220.127.116.118 Released: 2014-01-15
- FIX: The accumulator values in reminder emails for acc-based events ignored adjustments to the accumulator. This has been fixed.
Maintenance v18.104.22.168 Released: 2013-12-11
- FIX: Advance notifications bug.
Maintenance v22.214.171.12483 Released: 2013-11-21
- FIX: Installation issue.
Maintenance v126.96.36.19954 Released: 2013-11-14
- FIX: Improved performance.
Maintenance v188.8.131.5237 Released: 2013-11-13
- FIX: Improved performance.
Maintenance v184.108.40.20634 Released: 2013-11-11
- FIX: Updating Maintenance Status window more robust.
Maintenance v220.127.116.1175 Released: 2013-11-05
- FEATURE: Notification can now be sent X days or X miles/km before maintenance event.
Maintenance v18.104.22.16834 Released: 2013-10-07
- FEATURE: Added maintenance history log and possibility to edit latest maintenance event
Maintenance v22.214.171.12429 Released: 2013-06-11
- FEATURE: Supports Time Accumulators. E.g. "Engine hours". http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/maintenance_based_on_engine_hours
Maintenance v126.96.36.19949 Released: 2013-02-24
- FIX: Improved performance. Update recommended!
- FIX: Template errors.
Maintenance 188.8.131.5249 Released: 2013-01-02
- Initial release.