Patches and bug fixes for Maintenance Plugin
The GpsGate Maintenance plugin keeps track of when your vehicles are due for service. You can see their current maintenance status in the application and create notifications when vehicles pass a service interval.
More info on Maintenance Plugin:
Maintenance build 3900 Released: 2020-02-13
Fixed issue with adding new Maintenance Log Events of type Regular Interval, when an previous log has been deleted
Fix cannot save maintenance schedule when accumulator has been renamed with different casing
Use ID instead of name to identify the message field used by the maintenance schedule
Maintenance build 3775 Released: 2020-01-16
- Quicker load of Maintenance vehicle statuses
Maintenance build 3664 Released: 2019-12-12
Maintenence build 3490 Released: 2019-10-17
- Compatibility release.
Maintenance build 3321 Released: 2019-08-15
- Fix issue causing Maintenance report MT1001 not render when running MySQL on Unix based servers (Linux, AWS Aurora etc)
Maintenance build 3144 Released: 2019-06-13
More robust handling of broken Maintenance data.
Maintenance build 2932 Released: 2019-03-26
Maintenance build 2758 Released: 2019-02-14
More robust Archiving
Maintenance v22.214.171.1245 Released: 2019-01-24
- maintenance import fix (ignore missing users)
- maintenance status window js race fix
Maintenance v126.96.36.1993 Released: 2018-11-15
- Maintenance Logs now included in Archiving
Maintenance v188.8.131.524 Released: 2018-07-19
- Faster creating new applications.
Maintenance v184.108.40.2062 Released: 2018-04-19
- Faster scripting engine.
Maintenance v220.127.116.110 Released: 2018-03-15
- Maintenance schedules can be now exported separately
Maintenance v18.104.22.1681 Released: 2018-02-15
- Open Resolve Accumulator Value window with date for the logged event instead of today's date
Maintenance v22.214.171.1244 Released: 2017-12-14
- More efficient use of Custom Fields.
- Exposed maintenance.getOverdueEvents() to Script Expression.
Maintenance v126.96.36.19903 Released: 2017-10-19
- Improved support for Archiving.
Maintenance v188.8.131.5286 Released: 2017-08-15
- Improved security. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
Maintenance v184.108.40.20617 Released: 2017-06-05
- Security improvements. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
- Added Username column to maintenance log window
Maintenance v220.127.116.1167 Released: 2017-03-28
- Names instead of usernames listed in MT1000 report
Maintenance v18.104.22.16885 Released: 2017-01-11
- Removed usage of obsoleted rpc service calls
Maintenance v22.214.171.12487 Released: 2016-11-24
- Fix problem loading maintenance schedules
- Added Report: MT1001 Maintenance Service History per tag
Maintenance v126.96.36.19916 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix: Fix missing Date Time picker
- Fix: Handling on Custom Fields of type List when editing a maintenance event
Maintenance v188.8.131.5204 Released: 2016-07-04
- Fixed issue when creating/modifying a Maintenance Schedule for a large number of vehicles
]Maintenance v 184.108.40.20628 Released: 2016-03-21
- Migrated to use new version of some core services
- Added the possibility to resolve accumulator values at a given time when logging Maintenance events
Maintenance v220.127.116.1169 Released: 2015-12-01
- Fixed issue where Maintenance Status window was not loading if it was initially maximized
Maintenance v18.104.22.16893 Released: 2015-11-17
- Fixed issue where you could not edit a maintenance events based on message fields
- Added CSV export of Maintenance Status
- Added option to include units during maintenance status export
Maintenance v22.214.171.12405 Released: 2015-10-07
- Maintenance can now use signals from the device to trigger Maintenance event
Restrictions: The incoming data needs to be a double and mapped to a GpsGate variable with distance or time units
- TIME_HOUR, SIGNAL_DISTANCE, SIGNAL_ODOMETER, SIGNAL_ODOMETERACC
Maintenance v126.96.36.19966 Released: 2015-09-08
- Maintenance email notifications are now send in HTML
Maintenance v188.8.131.5202 Released: 2015-08-11
- FIX: Performance problems under some circumstances
Maintenance v184.108.40.20601 Released: 2015-07-13
- Added Notify User by email or SMS as notification
- Added Search control to the Maintenance Status Window
- Changed due km or h in vehicle status window "From 2,0 km" -> to "2,0 km (at 26 862,5 km)"
- Allow to modify time intervals for maintenance events
Maintenance v220.127.116.1156 Released: 2015-05-05
- UX: Limit vehicle status display to only vehicles that are part of a maintenance schedule
- FIX: Upgrade scenario could fail under some circumstances
Maintenance v18.104.22.1688 Released: 2015-03-03
- FIX: Added Reminder sent indicator
- FIX: Various UI changes and fixes
Maintenance: v22.214.171.1244 Released: 2015-02-09
- FEATURE: Import maintenance logs from CSV
Maintenance v126.96.36.1999 Released: 2014-12-10
- FEATURE: Added Maintenance Reminder Notification templates
- 2 Default templates available depending on the event measuring type (time or accumulator)
- FIX: Allows to modify the maintenance event interval
- FIX: Allows to modify the maintenance reminder recipients list and time/accumulator period
- FIX: Localized Accumulator names in Maintenance Card
- FIX: Unlink maintenance event logs on maintenance event removal
Maintenance v188.8.131.525 Released: 2014-11-11
- FEATURE: Link maintenance events to allow combining eg. distance and time
.0.0.1743 Released: 2014-09-16
- FIX: Error saving maintenance schedule
- FIX: Maintenance event handling
- FEATURE: Custom fields support added
Maintenance v184.108.40.2064 Released: 2014-08-12
- FIX: Fixed saving/restoring workspace settings for Maintenance Log window
- FIX: Name mix-up of accumulators between applications.
Maintenance v220.127.116.118 Released: 2014-05-07
- FIX: Wrong maintenance schedule showing up after selecting one from table control
Maintenance v18.104.22.1689 Released: 2014-04-29
- FIX: Localization issue in Event Rule drop down.
Maintenance v22.214.171.1248 Released: 2014-04-08
- FIX: Issue where Roles were not visible for a Maintenance Schedule
Maintenance v126.96.36.1990 Released: 2014-03-20
- FIX: Fixed bug when wrong card showed up after selecting a vehicle from maintenance status window. (it happened when the vehicles were sorted other way than ascending order of first column)
Maintenance v188.8.131.528 Released: 2014-01-15
- FIX: The accumulator values in reminder emails for acc-based events ignored adjustments to the accumulator. This has been fixed.
Maintenance v184.108.40.206 Released: 2013-12-11
- FIX: Advance notifications bug.
Maintenance v220.127.116.1183 Released: 2013-11-21
- FIX: Installation issue.
Maintenance v18.104.22.16854 Released: 2013-11-14
- FIX: Improved performance.
Maintenance v22.214.171.12437 Released: 2013-11-13
- FIX: Improved performance.
Maintenance v126.96.36.19934 Released: 2013-11-11
- FIX: Updating Maintenance Status window more robust.
Maintenance v188.8.131.5275 Released: 2013-11-05
- FEATURE: Notification can now be sent X days or X miles/km before maintenance event.
Maintenance v184.108.40.20634 Released: 2013-10-07
- FEATURE: Added maintenance history log and possibility to edit latest maintenance event
Maintenance v220.127.116.1129 Released: 2013-06-11
- FEATURE: Supports Time Accumulators. E.g. "Engine hours". http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/maintenance_based_on_engine_hours
Maintenance v18.104.22.16849 Released: 2013-02-24
- FIX: Improved performance. Update recommended!
- FIX: Template errors.
Maintenance 22.214.171.12449 Released: 2013-01-02
- Initial release.