This guide applies to you running GpsGate Server 3.0 with reporting plugin version 22.214.171.12433 or newer.
This guide may require some basic knowledge of writing SQL queries.
You can read more about reports in the Reporting Manual:
Adding links (click actions) in custom made report, produced before 126.96.36.19933, that place a marker/shows track on the Map view.
Adding map links to your report
Open your previously created report.
1. Check if UserID is an available Field, by opening the Insert field menu (right mouse button). If it does, continue to step 3.
2. If UserID is not included:
Open the Query Editor and click your report's Query to the left. You will have to add UserID to the selection. For a query without any joins this should work:
With a query using joins, you will need to prefix UserID with one of the table names. For example "EventProvider01.UserID".
Make sure the query executes, save and return to your report.
3. Right click on the cell you want to link to Map view, and choose On click. The cell action window appears.
4. Choose Action; Show marker or Draw track. The Parameters settings are shown below.
5. Map UserID to UserID and TimeStampStart/End to SamplingStart/End (or in some cases Start/EndTime).
6. Click OK and save the report.
With the report enabled in a Application, preview it and check that the links work.
Tips and solutions for GpsGate - http://gpsgate.com/blog
Follow GpsGate on Twitter - http://twitter.com/GpsGate