Patches and bug fixes for the Bing Maps 8.0 plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin->Plugins.
How to install and activate
Bing build 3234 Released: 2019-07-18
Bing maps mouse interaction problems fixed
Bing maps could fail to start on some old workspaces that were saved using an older Bing maps version.
Bing build 3054 Released: 2019-05-16
- Fixed occasional marker "sliding" glitches at most the zoomed-out levels.
- Disabled non-working "street view" mode (buggy even on official MS page!)
- Enabled turning off map labels also in normal map mode.
- Enabled high-DPI mode for retina screens.
- Updated URL to MS map key registration page.
Bing v184.108.40.2061 Released: 2018-08-16
- Map search box (bottom of map) is now turned into a button in the map toolbar and available in all maps.
Bing v220.127.116.112 Released: 2018-03-15
- Fix: Editing geofences on Bing maps works again.
Bing v18.104.22.1685 Released: 2017-12-14
- Support for latest Bing APIs
Bing v22.214.171.12439 Released: 2016-10-11
- Use HTTPS for geocoding (address lookup)
Bing Maps plugin v126.96.36.1997 Released: 2014-12-10
- Impoved locale support for Bing maps. Notably Arabic, Russian, Polish and the s.c "dual labeling" mode.
Bing Maps plugin v188.8.131.5247 Released 2013-04-17
- Now works with HTTPS
- Can be localized using the "Map language" setting in SiteAdmin.
Bing Maps plugin v184.108.40.20646 Released 2013-02-01
- Supports geocoding.
Bing Maps plugin v220.127.116.1141 Released 2012-12-19
Bing Maps plugin v18.104.22.16896 Released 2012-04-17
- Initial release.
More information about the plugin here: