The device manager can be used to batch send template commands.
You can also view command status for an entire user tag.
Device Manager build 3219 Released: 2019-07-04
- Select the command user when selecting a command in the Device Manager.
Device Manager build 3138 Released: 2019-06-13
- Devices now listed properly.
Device Manager build 3078 Released: 2019-05-16
- Column sorting in Device Manager table works again.
- Drop down lists for Tags, Devices, and Commands are now alphabetically ordered.
Device Manager v184.108.40.2060 Released: 2018-11-15
- Uses service RPC commands for better performance and stability.
Device Manager v220.127.116.117 Released: 2018-01-15
- Fixed case where one failing command could stop whole batch from being executed.
Device Manager v18.104.22.1686 Released: 2017-12-14
- 25k Ready! http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/server_5_release_scalability
2017-03-24 Device Manager v22.214.171.12404
* Fix: command list sometimes turned up empty.
2015-10-05 Device Manager v126.96.36.19926
* Fix updating UI when sending command
2014-02-05 Device Manager v188.8.131.529
* Much faster when handling hundreds of devices
* Window reside works.
* Sort on "Last Action" works better
* No longer sends commands to the recipients of the last command as well.
2012-04-12 Device Manager v184.108.40.20685
- Various bug fixes.
2012-03-28 Device Manager v220.127.116.1184
- Initial release.