Patches and bug fixes for CalAmp Plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins.
More info on CalAmp Plugin:
CalAmp v22.214.171.12492 Released: 2019-07-23
CalAmp v126.96.36.19989 Released: 2019-07-23
* parse packets which are composed of MessageType = 1 and another MessageTypes (2, 4, 5, 9, 10)
CalAmp v188.8.131.525 Released: 2018-05-22
* Fixed CalAmp parsing error, write error to the terminal, ACK back to the device
CalAmp v184.108.40.2060 Released: 2018-05-22
* KeepAlive works better.
CalAmp v220.127.116.117 Released: 2018-05-20
* Support for Template commands using Message Type 5.
More info under "Sending Template Commands from a CalAmp device" here:
CalAmp v18.104.22.1683 Released: 2017-11-05
* Added support for MessageType 9
CalAmp v22.214.171.12426 Released: 2017-01-19
* Added UserMsgData. A comma separated list of decimal values of UserMsg
CalAmp Plugin v126.96.36.19905 Released: 2015-04-20
* FEATURE: Garmin FMI support
CalAmp Plugin v188.8.131.520 Released: 2015-02-06
* FIX: Can send any text command over UDP from server, not only commands starting with AT.
CalAmp Plugin v184.108.40.2062 Released: 2015-01-30
* FEATURE: Support from AT commands over UDP
* FEATURE: Support for Message Type 4. UserMsgID and UserMsg added as inputs. (Use Device Mapper Scripting to parse UserMsg)
CalAmp Plugin v220.127.116.115 Released: 2015-01-06
* FIX: Issue with Accum inputs introduced in v18.104.22.1680
CalAmp Plugin v22.214.171.1240 Released: 2014-12-23
* FEATURE: Added Accum16 to Accum31
CalAmp Plugin v126.96.36.1993 Released: 2014-09-19
* FEATURE: Support for SMS report
CalAmp Plugin v188.8.131.524 Released: 2014-08-19
* FEATURE: Static IP can be set for Device Type CalAmp Generic.
CalAmp Plugin v184.108.40.2064 Released: 2014-08-18
* FIX: SMS are no longer parsed as binary reports.
CalAmp Plugin v220.127.116.119 Released: 2014-02-05
* FIX: Fixed issue with short IMEI numbers.
CalAmp Plugin v18.104.22.1684 Released: 2013-12-23
* Added MessageType to Device Mapper.
CalAmp Plugin v22.214.171.124 Released: 2013-12-18
* Support for Message 5. Added AppMsgType and AppMsgData, which contains comma separated string of custom application data typically to be pased in a Device Mapper Script.
CalAmp Plugin v126.96.36.19909 Released: 2013-10-02
* Fixed parsing problem.
CalAmp Plugin v188.8.131.5251 Released: 2013-07-18
* Added support for Message Type 10, Mini Event Report
CalAmp Plugin v184.108.40.20692 Released: 2012-10-22
* Added signals EventCode, EventIndex and GPSAntennaError
CalAmp Plugin v220.127.116.1178 Released: 2011-12-07
* Support for CalAmp LMU700, LMU710, LMU800, LMU900, LMU910, LMU1110, LMU1150, LMU1200, LMU1210, TTU1210, LMU2600, LMU2610, LMU3000, LMU4200, LMU4250, LMU5000, TTU710