Support for Starcom Helios
How to install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Plugins. Click on "Get more plugins".
3. Install "Starcom".
4. Install Starcom EAI application from Starcom. Setup your trackers to send data to Starcom EAI. and Set Starcom EAI to send data over UDP to port 7777 on your GpsGate Server.
How to add a vehicle and how to add a tracker to a vehicle.
1. Login to your VehicleTracker application
2. Click "Add new User"
3. Select "Device" in "User Type" drop down. Click Next.
3. Enter a "username" and a "Name", which is the name displayed on the map and in list. Click "Next".
4. Click Next for Roles.
5. Click Next for Tags.
6. Select Device Type to "Starcom ...".
7. Fill in the Unit ID of the tracker.
8. Click Save.
If you have your own server, please read this for trouble shooting:
To monitor data communication between tracker and server you can use the "Terminal". More info here:
If you can see data coming in from the GPS tracker in the Terminal, but you still don't get a position on the map, you can send the output from the Terminal to us together with information about your GPS tracker and we will take a look at it. Send it to "support at gpsgate . com"
For information on how to send commands back to the device contact GpsGate Support.
Use Template Commands to manage your trackers remotely: