Core + Reporting v184.108.40.20648 (beta)
This update includes a lot of new good stuff for reporting. The reports have better layout. Headlines, summaries and grouping. And to create new or customize existing reports are done in an "Excel like" spreed sheet interface.
We have also added support for Driver ID. All features that worked for vehicles now also work for drivers. All vehicle reports can be used for drivers as well, same goes with Event Rules, and features available in the real time Map View. Drivers are typically identified using IButton or RFID.
The driver functionallity still have some minor issues. All old functionallity should be stable.
* New layout for reports with headlines, grouping, and summaries
* Customize and create new reports in an Excel/spreed sheet like interface.
* Driver ID - Event Rules, reports and real time Map view support driver information.
* CSV reports do no longer have any units in each cell.
* Mobile VT now consider View privileges.
* TrackerOne support for Chat, Job Dispatch and data tunneling
* Set rights for Roles to see individual reports.
* Old 2.3 reports can be removed from menu using Role/Features.
Most reported bugs fixed.
How to update
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to "Plugins"
3. Click on "Change URL"
4. Enter "beta.gpsgate.com"
Update the following plugins:
Core, Reporting, Detailed Distance Report, Event Report
You will need to press the button "Change URL" and select "beta.gpsgate.com" for each plugin you update.
Report processing is still not completely automatic in all situations. For example when you want to see today's data. This will be fixed for the final release.
Driver ID will only work for data reported in chronological order. This will also be fixed for the final release.