Patches and bug fixes for Laipac Plugin
Update from SiteAdmin -> Plugins.
More info on how to connect Laipac tracker:
Laipac v126.96.36.19935 Released: 2017-10-25
* added 'PowerOff', 'HomeNetwork', 'Overspeed', 'GeofenceEnter', 'GeofenceExit', 'TamperOpen', 'TamperClose' for 'StarFinder Lite'
Laipac v188.8.131.520 Released: 2017-10-25
* Added StarFinder Lite device type.
Laipac v184.108.40.2060 Released: 2017-10-16
* Added BatteryVoltage signal to StarFinder device
Laipac v220.127.116.115 Released: 2014-08-13
* Laipac LOLA added, including inputs for Cell ID.
Laipac Plugin v18.104.22.168 Released: 2013-12-06
* Support for "P" reports.
Laipac Plugin v22.214.171.12416 Released: 2013-09-11
* Parsing problem for keep alive message fixed.
* Connection pooling (TCP). Improved performance on large servers.
Laipac Plugin v126.96.36.19950 Released: 2013-08-26
* SMS reports should now work.
Laipac Plugin v188.8.131.5224 Released: 2013-02-19
* BatteryLow signal added to Laipac S911.
Laipac Plugin v184.108.40.20629 Released: 2012-10-26
* Improved parsing.
Laipac Plugin v220.127.116.1131 Released: 2011-09-01
* No longer uses current server time stamp for messages like $AVSYS which has no device time stamp. This makes sure "Live Event Rules" are always executed.
Laipac Plugin v18.104.22.16879 Released: 2011-05-11
* [DevicePassword] can be used in Template Commands.
* Support for $AVSYS added variables FirmwareVersion, SerialNumber and MemorySize
* Keep alive.
* Signals added; GeofenceEnter, GeofenceExit, Tamper, PowerOff, Roaming, HomeNetwork, Shock, Overspeed, SOS