Cleanup build 4116 Released: 2020-04-16
- Settings for cleanup was slow to save when having many applications (hundreds)
Cleanup build 3921 Released: 2020-02-14
Fix performance issues related to "Alarm Cleanup"
Cleanup build 3460 Released: 2019-10-17
If a user is shared between multiple applications, use the longest cleanup interval to cleanup it Tracks
Cleanup build 3109 Released: 2019-06-13
Added "3 days" option for Cleanup of data that previously had the minimum of "1 month".
Cleanup v18.104.22.1687 Released: 2018-11-15
Cleanup v22.214.171.1245 Released: 2018-08-16
- Enabled/disabled on Archiving Cleanup Rules wasn't checked, now works as expected.
Cleanup v126.96.36.1995 Released: 2018-02-15
- Improves app creation time on servers with many applications
Cleanup v188.8.131.5233 Released: 2017-03-28
* Works with latest version of Archiving.
Cleanup v184.108.40.20672 Released: 2016-08-10
- "Close Alarms" cleanup provider now supports period of 1 and 2 months
Cleanup v220.127.116.1179 Released: 2016-07-04
- Compatibility for new track storage format
Cleanup v18.104.22.16856 Released: 2015-10-07
* Support archiving data before cleanup.
Read More: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/archiving_tracks
* Support for shorter cleanup periods
Cleanup v22.214.171.12415 Released: 2015-07-13
Cleanup v126.96.36.19939 Released: 2015-06-02
* FIX: Compatibility for new track data storage
Cleanup v188.8.131.5225 Released: 2015-05-05
* FIX: Cleanup of Track Data fix when using Microsoft SQL Server
* FIX: Accumulator data cleanup
Cleanup v184.108.40.2063 Released: 2015-02-09
* FIX: Added option to keep data up to 6 and 7 year
* FIX: Issue executing cleanup when using Microsoft SQL Server
Cleanup v220.127.116.114 Released: 2015-01-13
* FIX: Allow individual applications to keep data for a longer period than specified by the global setting
Cleanup v18.104.22.1686 Released 2014-10-14
* FIX: Cleanup of Event data sometimes fails for Microsoft SQL Server
Cleanup v22.214.171.1249 Released 2014-09-16
* FIX: Cleanup of Track data sometimes fails for Microsoft SQL Server
* FEATURE: Cleanup of Event Data
Cleanup v126.96.36.1997 Released 2014-08-12
* FIX: Do not remove accumulator corrections
Cleanup v188.8.131.522 Released 2014-03-10
- Fixed performance problems that could block database.
Cleanup v184.108.40.20697 Released 2013-05-13
- Progress information is now shown in Queue Viewer.
Cleanup v220.127.116.1166 Released 2012-09-25
- Can now automatically close "blinking" alarms after 1, 2, 3 or 7 days. This can be set on server or application level.
- "Session" cleanup will now also cleanup old items in Command Queue.
- Can now run in parallel with report processing.
- Added intervals 3, 4 and 5 years.
- Works better on large installations.
- Works better with MSSQL.