Patches and bug fixes for Terminal Plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins.
Terminal build 2640 Released: 2019-01-17
- Fixed aborting commands from Terminal in Vehicle Tracker
Terminal v22.214.171.1240 Released: 2018-11-15
Uses service RPC commands for better performance and stability.
Terminal v126.96.36.1995 Released: 2018-07-19
- Faster creating new applications.
Terminal v188.8.131.525 Released: 2018-05-17
- Added a "Force logout" button in SiteAdmin SystemTools tab -> Activity table. Select user activities that you want to force logout. This will close the session and log out the selected user from the related application.
Terminal v184.108.40.2066 Released: 2018-01-15
- Fix: Display Terminal first in site admin -> System Tool
Terminal v220.127.116.1168 Released: 2017-09-27
- Fix: Terminal buttons could send same command multiple times.
Terminal v18.104.22.16829 Released: 2017-09-14
- Fix: drop down-menu in the case of multiple devices
Terminal v22.214.171.12448 Released: 2017-03-28
- Added profiling for SOAP services
Terminal v126.96.36.19913 Released: 2017-01-11
- Performance improvements
Terminal v188.8.131.5228 Released: 2016-09-14
- Fixed upgrade to solve upgrade problem happens on some setups.
Terminal v184.108.40.20625 Released: 2016-09-13
- Clean up old files which in some rare case could break the functionality of the Terminal plugin
Terminal v220.127.116.1118 Released: 2016-05-23
- Improved performance in UserActions
Terminal v18.104.22.16815 Released: 2016-04-25
* Cleanup plugin can now cleanup UserActions
Terminal v22.214.171.12412 Released: 2016-03-21
* Fix UserAction could sometimes be duplicated
* Fix performance problems related to UserAction and modifications of Event Rules and Roles
Terminal v126.96.36.19990 Released: 2016-02-08
* UserActions for Role Management added
* Fix browsing User Actions in vehicle tracker
Terminal v188.8.131.5264 Released: 2015-11-17
* Added Route Geofence changes to User Action
* Added Device Mapper changes to User Actions
* Fix case where data from multiple devices could be present in same Terminal window
Terminal v184.108.40.20626 Released: 2015-10-07
* Incoming device data is displayed in real-time
* Added "Site Admin -> System Tools -> Queue Errors" that will allow sending email in case of listed commands failed.
* Name of user is appended to Terminal window title.
Terminal v220.127.116.1162 Released: 2015-07-13
* FIX: Increased command textbox length
Terminal v18.104.22.1688 Released: 2015-03-03
* FIX: Added "Provider Name" in SMS view
Terminal: v22.214.171.1249 Released: 2015-02-09
* FIX: Interface improvements for activity browser
Terminal v126.96.36.1999 Released: 2014-12-10
* FEATURE: Export QueueViewer as CSV
* FIX: Can now search by device name in Queue Viewer
* FIX: Translation support for User Action form
Terminal v188.8.131.521 Released: 2014-09-16
FIX: Activity log "exclude own ip" option
FEATURE: Activity log CSV export
Terminal v184.108.40.2062 Released: 2014-08-12
* FEATURE: Log in time, origin and application type for web users under SiteAdmin -> System Tools -> Activity
Terminal v220.127.116.119 Released: 2014-06-26
* FIX: First message is now logged in file mode.
Terminal v18.104.22.1684 Released: 2014-03-19
* FEATURE: Can now be docked to be a Panel in Workspace.
Terminal v22.214.171.12431 Released: 2013-11-10
* FEATURE: Terminal data can now be logged to file.
Terminal v126.96.36.19929 Released: 2013-06-11
* FIX: Improved Profiler performance.
Terminal v188.8.131.5213 Released: 2013-04-10
* FEATURE: SiteAdmin -> System Tools -> Profiler. Shows performance and error information for server.
Terminal v184.108.40.20671 Released: 2013-02-06
* FEATURE: Terminal data is color coded to make it easier to read.
* FEATURE: Search for device type in Terminal.
* FEATURE: Abort individual commands in Queue Viewer.
* FEATURE: Terminal search result displays Name. And option to see full result on one page.
Terminal v220.127.116.1137 Released: 2012-11-30
* Users are now listed in alphabetical order in User Action drop down.
Terminal v18.104.22.16840 Released: 2012-11-05
* Terminal always use SiteAdmin time (not browser time).
* UserAction is now faster on large servers.
* Terminal window in VT can be re-sized.
* Queue Viewer shows Session User a command is executed under.
Terminal v22.214.171.12461 Released: 2012-09-20
* The Terminal will now never fail with "waiting for a free connection". Even on a server with 100% load.
Terminal v126.96.36.19963 Released: 2012-03-08
* Added User Actions for Plugin management
Terminal v188.8.131.5291 Released: 2012-02-01
* Fixed issue with Terminal in SiteAdmin introduced in v184.108.40.20689
Terminal v220.127.116.1189 Released: 2012-01-31
* User Actions. More info
18.104.22.16887 Released: 2011-03-14
* Terminal now has a view into "Scheduled Tasks", here you can see stuff like next time report processing is done, or Event Rules scheduled to detect off line condition and many more things handled by the Schduler.
* Nicer layout.