Patches and bug fixes for Garmin Plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins
Garmin build 3490 Released: 2019-10-17
- Compatibility release.
Garmin v188.8.131.527 Released: 2018-11-15
- Jobs sent to Garmin devices when the intermediate black box is not connected will be queued correctly in the command queue for the device.
- Jobs sent to the Garmin device when the black box is online but the Garmin device is not powered on will be queued and sent as soon as the black box notifies GpsGate that the Garmin device has powered back on.
Garmin v184.108.40.2067 Released: 2018-08-16
- Dispatching Jobs and Routes to Garmin devices will be less affected by network conditions.
Garmin v220.127.116.118 Released: 2018-04-17
- fix Driver ID null reference
Garmin v18.104.22.1681 Released: 2017-12-14
- Reduced memory usage.
Garmin v22.214.171.12462 Released: 2016-11-24
- Compatibility fixes in various UI components for Garmin configuration
Garmin v126.96.36.19974 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix form validation error causing Garmin profile "Sync profile" button not syncing the profile
Garmin v188.8.131.5255 Released: 2016-07-04
- Fix Garmin Profile form validation
Garmin v184.108.40.20687 Released: 2015-11-17
- Fix validation of chat and job text length when containing none ASCII characters.
- Various changes to enable Cellocator/Pointer support
Garmin v220.127.116.1149 Released: 2015-10-07
- Event Rules based on signals from a Garmin PND failed to "trigger" sometimes
Garmin v18.104.22.16899 Released: 2015-07-13
- FIX: FMI packages from server -> garmin could under some circumstances be malformed.
Garmin v22.214.171.12490 Released: 2015-06-02
- FIX: Error when receiving chat messages without text
Garmin v126.96.36.19905 Released: 2015-05-05
- FIX: FMI stability improvements
Garmin.v4 v188.8.131.5226 Released: 2015-04-08
- FIX: Set Garmin PND as default secondary device for "Device + Garmin FMI" user type.
- FIX: Improved handshaking sequence when using Teltonika
Garmin v184.108.40.2065 Released: 2015-03-03
- FEATURE: Support FMI functionality using Garmin Fleet 660/670 Android based devices with GpsGate Android Tracker client
- FEATURE: "Device + Garmin FMI" user type will be available in applications having Garmin plugin enabled
- FIX: Synchronization of Garmin Profile failed when having Driver Status enabled but no status added
- FIX: Protocol stability improvments
Garmin v220.127.116.110 Released: 2014-12-15
- FIX: Under some circumstances modifying users could lead to unexpected stop of service.
Garmin v18.104.22.1683 Released: 2014-12-10
- FEATURE: Added section to add/edit Driver Status (Time Clock) to Garmin Profile (FMI and Fleet)
- FEATURE: DriverID and DriverStatus variable added to device mapper
- FIX: Replies to message not starting a new thread in Chat window when using FMI devices
- FIX: Now uses A607 text message protocol by default
Garmin v22.214.171.1242 Released: 2014-09-16
- FEATURE: Driver ID login for Garmin PND (FMI)
- FEATURE: Speed Limit Alert for Garmin PND (FMI)
Garmin v126.96.36.1996 Released: 2014-08-13
- FIX: Stability fixes when sending jobs
Garmin v188.8.131.522 Released: 2014-08-12
Added Garmin settings for Fleet 590 and FMI devices
- Auto Arrival config
- Ignition detection config
- Power off mode
- Safe mode
- Speed limit alert (actual speed limit)
- ETA config
- Motion Detection
- Custom UI Text
- Harsh driving config (enables ECO reports)
- Auto arrival config
- Safe mode
- ETA config
- Custom UI Text
Garmin v184.108.40.2065 Released: 2014-07-04
- FIX: GarminData calculating wrong ID size.
Garmin v220.127.116.111 Released: 2014-07-01
- FIX: Repeatedly send messages after server restart.
Garmin v18.104.22.1686 Released: 2014-06-09
- FEATURE: Support for Garmin Fleet 590 http://gpsgate.com/garmin/fleet590_setup
- FIX: Improved stability for FMI protocol.
Garmin v22.214.171.12400 Released: 2011-05-25
- Removed changes made in v126.96.36.19986
Garmin v188.8.131.5286 Released: 2011-05-16
- Canned messages should work better.
Garmin v184.108.40.20617 Released: 2011-04-01
- Now works with very slow communication link to tracker.
- Canned messages does not require device reconnect to work.
Garmin v220.127.116.1109 Released: 2011-03-28
- No longer dependent on Chat plugin.
Garmin 18.104.22.16850 Released: 2011-02-14
- All Garmin Nuvi devices with FMI support now works.
If you use Garmin with Teltonika, please also make sure you upgrade Teltonika Plugin to v22.214.171.12450 or later.