Patches and bug fixes for Garmin Plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins
Garmin build 3490 Released: 2019-10-17
- Compatibility release.
Garmin v18.104.22.1687 Released: 2018-11-15
- Jobs sent to Garmin devices when the intermediate black box is not connected will be queued correctly in the command queue for the device.
- Jobs sent to the Garmin device when the black box is online but the Garmin device is not powered on will be queued and sent as soon as the black box notifies GpsGate that the Garmin device has powered back on.
Garmin v22.214.171.1247 Released: 2018-08-16
- Dispatching Jobs and Routes to Garmin devices will be less affected by network conditions.
Garmin v126.96.36.1998 Released: 2018-04-17
- fix Driver ID null reference
Garmin v188.8.131.521 Released: 2017-12-14
- Reduced memory usage.
Garmin v184.108.40.20662 Released: 2016-11-24
- Compatibility fixes in various UI components for Garmin configuration
Garmin v220.127.116.1174 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix form validation error causing Garmin profile "Sync profile" button not syncing the profile
Garmin v18.104.22.16855 Released: 2016-07-04
- Fix Garmin Profile form validation
Garmin v22.214.171.12487 Released: 2015-11-17
- Fix validation of chat and job text length when containing none ASCII characters.
- Various changes to enable Cellocator/Pointer support
Garmin v126.96.36.19949 Released: 2015-10-07
- Event Rules based on signals from a Garmin PND failed to "trigger" sometimes
Garmin v188.8.131.5299 Released: 2015-07-13
- FIX: FMI packages from server -> garmin could under some circumstances be malformed.
Garmin v184.108.40.20690 Released: 2015-06-02
- FIX: Error when receiving chat messages without text
Garmin v220.127.116.1105 Released: 2015-05-05
- FIX: FMI stability improvements
Garmin.v4 v18.104.22.16826 Released: 2015-04-08
- FIX: Set Garmin PND as default secondary device for "Device + Garmin FMI" user type.
- FIX: Improved handshaking sequence when using Teltonika
Garmin v22.214.171.1245 Released: 2015-03-03
- FEATURE: Support FMI functionality using Garmin Fleet 660/670 Android based devices with GpsGate Android Tracker client
- FEATURE: "Device + Garmin FMI" user type will be available in applications having Garmin plugin enabled
- FIX: Synchronization of Garmin Profile failed when having Driver Status enabled but no status added
- FIX: Protocol stability improvments
Garmin v126.96.36.1990 Released: 2014-12-15
- FIX: Under some circumstances modifying users could lead to unexpected stop of service.
Garmin v188.8.131.523 Released: 2014-12-10
- FEATURE: Added section to add/edit Driver Status (Time Clock) to Garmin Profile (FMI and Fleet)
- FEATURE: DriverID and DriverStatus variable added to device mapper
- FIX: Replies to message not starting a new thread in Chat window when using FMI devices
- FIX: Now uses A607 text message protocol by default
Garmin v184.108.40.2062 Released: 2014-09-16
- FEATURE: Driver ID login for Garmin PND (FMI)
- FEATURE: Speed Limit Alert for Garmin PND (FMI)
Garmin v220.127.116.116 Released: 2014-08-13
- FIX: Stability fixes when sending jobs
Garmin v18.104.22.1682 Released: 2014-08-12
Added Garmin settings for Fleet 590 and FMI devices
- Auto Arrival config
- Ignition detection config
- Power off mode
- Safe mode
- Speed limit alert (actual speed limit)
- ETA config
- Motion Detection
- Custom UI Text
- Harsh driving config (enables ECO reports)
- Auto arrival config
- Safe mode
- ETA config
- Custom UI Text
Garmin v22.214.171.1245 Released: 2014-07-04
- FIX: GarminData calculating wrong ID size.
Garmin v126.96.36.1991 Released: 2014-07-01
- FIX: Repeatedly send messages after server restart.
Garmin v188.8.131.526 Released: 2014-06-09
- FEATURE: Support for Garmin Fleet 590 http://gpsgate.com/garmin/fleet590_setup
- FIX: Improved stability for FMI protocol.
Garmin v184.108.40.20600 Released: 2011-05-25
- Removed changes made in v220.127.116.1186
Garmin v18.104.22.16886 Released: 2011-05-16
- Canned messages should work better.
Garmin v22.214.171.12417 Released: 2011-04-01
- Now works with very slow communication link to tracker.
- Canned messages does not require device reconnect to work.
Garmin v126.96.36.19909 Released: 2011-03-28
- No longer dependent on Chat plugin.
Garmin 188.8.131.5250 Released: 2011-02-14
- All Garmin Nuvi devices with FMI support now works.
If you use Garmin with Teltonika, please also make sure you upgrade Teltonika Plugin to v184.108.40.20650 or later.