Updated: How to connect devices to GpsGate, click here
Support for iBeacon
Follow those steps to install:
The iBeacon plugin is only available from the manufacturer.
Configure tracker to send data to port 50080
How to add a vehicle and how to add a tracker to a vehicle.
1. Login to your VehicleTracker application
2. Click "Add new User"
3. Select "Device" in "User Type" drop down. Click Next.
3. Enter a "username" and a "Name", which is the name displayed on the map and in list. Click "Next".
4. Click Next for Roles.
5. Click Next for Tags.
6. Select Device Type to "iBeacon ...".
7. Fill in the "Device ID" of the tracker e.g. "0x376B12B120AA0967".
8. Click Save.
Use "Template Commands" to add commands not yet implemented in GpsGate Server. This is simple. Use "iBeacon" as protocol. More info here:
If you have your own server, please read this for trouble shooting:
To monitor data communication between tracker and server you can use the "Terminal". More info here:
If you can see data coming in from the GPS tracker in the Terminal, but you still don't get a position on the map, you can send the output from the Terminal to use together with information about your GPS tracker and we will take a look at it. Send it to "support at gpsgate . com"