Fredrik

Plugin: Online Status Indicator

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Online Status Indicator

This simple plugin shows the current number of online and offline vehicles in a small window. The window is automatically opened when you login to VehicleTracker, but it is initially minimized to the dock bar. This is since the basic information is also shown (and updated live) in the window title, indicator style.

Installation

1. Go to SiteAdmin > Plugins > Get More Plugins.

2. Install Online Status.

2. Go to SiteAdmin > Applications > (select your application) > Privileges and Features > Plugins > and enable Online status indicator.

3. Login to the VehicleTracker application. Go to Admin > Roles and enable Online Status for the user(s) of your choice.

Use in VehicleTracker

Login to VehicleTracker. You should now immediately see the minimized window in the dock bar at the bottom (or top) of the screen. It is also available under the Window menu as Online Status.

Regards,
Fredrik Blomqvist

Franson Support

mba

RE: Plugin: Online Status Indicator

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Hello

I followed step 0 on Server 3.0

But then OnlineStatus in hen select Maps->_UseMapPlugin->Online Status doesn't appear. I tried to log in and out several time with no succes.

Best regards

johan
GpsGate

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:57 pm

The guide is not corrected. Take a new look. Should be "Plugins->Online status indicator."

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

mba

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Hello I found the OnlineStatus plugin

The adrees in 1. should be Plugins->OnlineStatusIndicator instead of Maps->_UseMapPlugin->Online Status

It works!

Thank you

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”