Live video plugin (using Bambuser web service)
Here is a plugin to demonstrate how to connect a live video stream to a vehicle in VehicleTracker. GpsGate has a flexible plugin framework, which you can use to easily extend functionallity. Source code is included in this sample.
GpsGate Server 3.0+ only
0. Download the plugin from the GpsGate Server plugin repository, labsupdate.gpsgate.com. Login to SiteAdmin. Go to Plugins. Change URL to labsupdate.gpsgate.com Go to Get More Plugins. Install Bambuser.
1. Go to SiteAdmin->Applications and enable the plugin for the application(s) of your choice. You do that in Privileges and Roles->Enable/Disable Features, then select PLugins->Bambuser.
2. Login to the VehicleTracker application. Go to Admin->Features and enable Ayna Maps for the user(s) of your choice. You do that in Role Privileges->Plugins->Bambuser.
(The above procedure is essentially the same for all 3.0+ plugins)
5. Select Bambuser Window in the drop down. Check the applications for which to enable the plugin. Click "Save". The plugin is now enabled for the selected applications.
6. Login preferably with an administrator user to the application for which you enabled the plugin. A menu named "windows" should exist with an item named "Bambuser". Click the "Windows" -> "Bambuser" menu item and the window should pop up.
7. Click icons to edit Bambuser account info for the currently selected vehicle, show the public Bambuser broadcast of the currently selected vehicle, or log in to the private Bambuser channel page of the currently selected vehicle to see Bambuser private mode broadcast.
The source code for this plugin may be modified and reused in any way.
Take a look in "Display Platform Kit" for how you develop your own custom Windows in VehicleTracker. Download the "Display Platform Kit" here: