Google Street View Plugin to GpsGate Server
This plugin will allow you to see a "street view" for the selected vehicle. The view is updated in real time as the vehicle position is updated. The vehicle will also be displayed on a "private map" which can be useful if you want to zoom in to a vehicle and keep the main map at the same time.
0. Download the plugin from the GpsGate Server plugin repository, update.gpsgate.com.
You do this from SiteAdmin->Plugins and select Download New Plugins. Search for "Street View" and click Download.
1. Go to SiteAdmin->Applications and enable the plugin for the application(s) of your choice. You do that in Privileges and Roles->Enable/Disable Features, then select Plugins->Street View Window
2. Login to the VehicleTracker application. Go to Admin->Features and enable Street View for the user(s) of your choice. You do that in Role Privileges->Plugins->Street View Window
Use Street View in VehicleTracker
1. Login to an application for which you enabled the plugin.
2. A menu named "Windows" should have been created with a sub menu item named "Street
3. Click the "Street View" menu item and the window should now pop up.