Our new Fleet mobile app is now available in beta. The beta version is consciously limited to fundamental features and workflows. We want to make sure that these are perfect before we add more advanced features.
- Latest Updates.v5 (v18.104.22.16883) required on your server.
- No map clustering - not ideal for 100+ users. If your server has more than 100 vehicles, you must search for the specific vehicle in the app.
- Not all user status options are shown (only Speed and Heading are currently available).
- The design and styling aren't finished, so the interface will receive more polish in future versions.
- Be sure that you are using the latest version of the mobile app. If you need help, find out how to update here: https://support.gpsgate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022071254.
What's in the works? We will be adding these features:
- Track draw
Your feedback will help us prioritize other features.
Send your feedback to email@example.com and we will route it directly to the mobile team.
Joining the beta:
If you want to join the mobile beta, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure that your server has Updates.v5 (v22.214.171.12483).
(post updated 29 April 2019)