Time On Site Report Plugin
Time On Site Report v184.108.40.2062 Released: 2018-11-15
- Add unit to duration for TS1010
- Changed TS1009 to check if vehicle was on site anytime during the selected period instead of that the visit must have started within the selected period
Time On Site Report v220.127.116.114 Released: 2018-08-16
- Change column name from Username to Name in TS1012 Time On Site Report to stay consistent with other Time On Site Reports.
Time On Site Report v18.104.22.16823 Released: 2016-04-25
Improved performance and easier setup.
* Deprecated TS1003, TS1004, TS1005
* Replaced by TS1010, TS1011, TS1012
Time On Site Report v22.214.171.12403 Released: 2015-10-07
* TS1009 replaces TS1007 - Improved performance
Time On Site Report v126.96.36.19922 Released: 2013-08-12
* FIX: TS100X reports to not duplicate data for each category
Time On Site Report v188.8.131.5229 Released: 2013-06-11
* FEATURE: Now works with geofences. http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/geofence_visit_reports
Time On Site Report v184.108.40.20658 Released: 2012-06-27
* Report TS1006 is deprecated and restored to v220.127.116.1168 functionality. GpsGate Server installations using this report should consider using the TS1007 report instead.
Time On Site Report v18.104.22.16856 Released: 2012-06-27
* Report TS1006 is deprecated since it would show sites not visited of all categories. GpsGate Server installations using this report should consider using the TS1007 report instead.
* Includes new report TS1007 Sites Not Visited (replaces deprecated TS1006) with the difference that there is a report parameter "POI Category" to restrict which categories are included in the report.
Time On Site Report v22.214.171.12454 Released: 2012-06-25
* TS1006 Sites Not Visited report would show sites not visited of all categories. The updated version adds a report parameter "POI Category" to restrict which categories are included in the report.
* Note that if you already have scheduled email reports of TS1006 you need to edit that report in VehicleTracker and select the intended category(s) for the POI Category parameter. Save the report.
Time On Site Report v126.96.36.19968 Released: 2011-09-28
* Fixes problem with empty reports
Time On Site Report v188.8.131.5263 Released: 2011-09-21
* Reports TS1000, TS1001 and TS1002 are deprecated since they expect setting up event rule to notify with POI name, which is not necessarily unique. GpsGate Server installations using these reports should change to using TS1003, TS1004 and TS1005 reports.
* Includes new reports TS1003, TS1004 and TS1005 (corresponding to deprecated TS1000, TS1001 and TS1002) expect event rule notifying with POI ID
* Includes new report TS1006 Sites Not Visited
Time On Site Report v184.108.40.20642 Released: 2011-09-07
* Fix for negative duration when using Microsoft SQL Server.
* Departure/End time will no longer be included when vehicles are still at site.