Note: for an updated version of this and other articles, we recommend you to check our knowledge base here
How to add custom field values to a report
1. Right click the cell where you want the custom field value.
2. Select Custom field -> field from the menu.
3. In the next window, select as ObjectID > UserID/POILocationID depending on the type of object you want to display the custom fields from. These values will be available for most reports.
4. Custom Field name > Type the name of the custom field as written it in the VT application.
5. Field Type > User/POI/Fuel Consumption/Maintenance. Fuel Consumption and Maintenance will be displayed if their correspondant Fuel Consumption or Maintenance plugins are installed.
6. Click OK.
example: If in the application a custom field called Plate Number has been added and I want to display it, then on the report cell should look like this:
$CustomField([UserID], [Plate Number], [user])
How to create and use Custom Fields http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/custom_fields