The new mobile web UI is getting better, great job!
Based on needs from our applications and user categories, I have some suggestions for improvement.
Add the following settings:
1. Option to hide vehicle username
This applies to map view summary panel and vehicle info. The vehicle list already respects the nameSetting option, but there should one more option to hide the username in the summary panel and in the vehicle info page.
2. Options to select "Last seen" instead of "Activity" as the default timestamp
This applies to the map view summary panel and the vehiclelist. The reason for this requirement is that many of our users have devices which may have old GPS fix, but are still online (personal tracking). Our users get confused of the last activity timestamp and think it is the last seen. These timestamps are more clear in the Desktop version, but is mixed up in mobile view.
3. Modify setting for Addtional detail:
- Add option to select combined Lat/Lon
- Add option to select Last Seen
Comment: Depending on the setting of default timestamp (Last seen or Activity), the additional detail makes it possible to show both Last Seen and Last Activity in the vehicle list. The Summary panel should probably only show the default timestamp, but the Vehicle Info page should include both (se below)
- Addtional detail should also be added to the vehicle info page
- The tripSummaryHeader in the map summarypanel should respect nameSetting. The track name presented showd the heading "username track". Should be "Name track"?
- Map view summary panel vehicle display: timestamp for activity should respect the displayFriendlyTimes setting
- Option in SiteAdmin to override default values for all mobile app option (ggsSettings) for easy deployment. As for now, each user/device must set settings manually, and it would be great to be able to override the default settings per application/customer from the siteadmin.
Thank you! Best Regards!