clarkyncl

Calamp PEG scripts

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi,

We're starting to use GPSGate for our venture, and need some help with the Calamp PEG scripts. We've got access to PULS and the Wiki, but I guess we need a guiding hand to lead us through it all!

I've tried posting a job on freelancer and only had one response so far, is there anyone here that could help?

Thanks!
Mike

PS If anyone does want to see the freelancer ad, it's here: https://www.freelancer.co.uk/projects/S ... ript-work/

hpi

RE: Calamp PEG scripts

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello Mike,

Sounds easy enough; I can help you. Please email me; info@trovano.co.za

Cheers

JayFF

Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:25 am

Hi Mike,

Have you looked into the LMU Manager GUI? It is available as a free download from the CalAmp Wiki site. It provides a fairly intuitive Windows form that you can use to create events and set registers. We use it extensively. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you figure things out it makes it quite easy to use. Since you already have access to the wiki you should be able to download it.

Cheers,
Jay

J. F. Florey

clarkyncl

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Thanks guys! hpi - sending you an email :)

Jay, we have the LMU Manager yes, had a play around and we've got the important things set (inbound server, port etc) but I guess it's the learning curve part where we need a hand hold! I'm better when someone shows me something with examples rather than reading through the documentation...

JayFF

Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:25 am

Hi Mike,

I've spoken to my boss and my company is willing to provide consulting/training on a time and materials basis. We have about 3 years experience in creating CalAmp scripts using the LMU Manager and have implemented some complex functionality. Please E-mail contact information if you are interested.

Regards,
Jay

J. F. Florey

VDT

Re: Calamp PEG scripts

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:09 pm

I am looking for some assistance on Calamp LMU 3000 series scripts. Is anyone available?

Return to “GpsGate for Developers”