AndrewOz

Feedback UI - Map Bubble Info

Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:46 am

Vehicle Track Bubble Info suggestion

Continuing on with my first eyes on the product feedback. It is a great product BTW.

I love it when I draw a track, and click on the track it shows me the time, location, address etc. It even shows me the Lat/Lon. But it doesn't show me the SPEED!?

Would love to see the speed included in the bubble. My 'test' operator who was playing with the product, wanted to know how fast the vehicle was moving. I showed them its in the bottom corner (as highlighted), but they got all confused over it and mixed up which line they should be looking at. They would rather see it in the bubble. I sort of agree with them.

I've also noticed some wrapping of text happening, as per the screen shot, not a big issue.

and lastly not a big one either, but the default map view is All, my operator again got confused by the 'operator accounts' showing up in the vehicle view list. Was easily fixed by changing the view to devices on the map and extra happy that it remembered this change for future logins. But I was wondering if Devices view should be something selected by default on new accounts as operators etc don't need to see the user account list be default.

Thanks again!

Niklas
GpsGate

RE: Feedback UI - Map Bubble Info

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:48 am

Hi,

Regarding showing speed on the track bubble: you should be able to do that by clicking on the Column Selector button (next to the "Alt" column in your picture). If you enable "Speed" from the list it should also appear in the track bubble.

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We will make note of your other remarks as well.

Regards,
Niklas

GpsGate Support

AndrewOz

Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi Niklas,

Ahhh yes that does help and do what I'm looking for. Thanks for the heads up on how to do that.

Now for my next question, how do I make this change 'sticky' so every time I log in and out, I don't have to set this value to be displayed?

Thanks heaps for the reply.

johan
GpsGate

Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Save the Workspace.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

AndrewOz

Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:47 pm

Thanks John!

Yep that solved it. Sorry for such a noob question but thanks for the quick response!

Very happy user here now.

Return to “GpsGate for Developers”