favr

How to input more parameters to web service call

Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:28 am

Hi

When using web service call to generate report, we only have start time and end time as input parameters. But when reports have more input parameters, like drivers, tags or event rules, how to send these parameters for report generation? I created a new report, it works quite well in Vehicle Tracker, but NO any data from fetched report through web service call.

But it works for other reports, although data is NOT complete. For example, for an event report, Web service call only fetch report with one driver, but in Vehicle Tracker, we can choose any one driver from many drivers.

How to solve these issues? Thanks for any help.

Stephen

johan
GpsGate

RE: How to input more parameters to web service call

Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:46 am

You need to save the parameters you want to the report in VehicleTracker.

Currently it is not possible to set the parameters in the SOAP call.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

favr

Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:50 am

Thanks a lot, johan. my previous issue seems no solution. I posted it a couple days ago about adding google driving distance to event report. No idea how to do it inside report builder, so I tried to re-create the report with data from web service call. Johan, any idea to solve this problem, i mean how to add google driving distance to event report?

Thanks

Stephen

johan
GpsGate

Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:19 am

Web Service call to fill in values in the report is currently not supported, but something we consider for coming updates.

If you have a substantial customer case you are working on, please contact support @ gpsgate.com for a further discussion, and we will see if we can put priority to this feature.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate for Developers”