Well, tricky gets short
I unmarked the POIs, and Reports. but the messages kept coming. As I found later all the event rules based on POIs and every report, give error to the import application.
To workaround this, I went to every Franson.Directory.Security.RoleTagWriter object and searched for these underlying priviledges:
After that, Removed all the ObjIDRef children. Since, as you said POIs and Reports don't export.
I Searched for these objects: GpsGate.PointsOfInterest.EventExpression.PointOfInterestEventExpression (This object led me to the POI based Event Rules) and found under this object the field TemplateGuid, this field contains a string. Then, I searched in the xml file the object that contains the string I mentioned earlier and Voila! That's the POI based event rule!
Anyway, after that I still had to search for this values inside this object:
search for each value on the xml file and delete container object.
The Reports were easier, I just had to found the objects type GpsGate.Reporting.v3.ReportWriter and delete them. Inside these objects there is a ReportDefinition value, I searched the container object with this string in it and removed the whole object.
As you can see that's a lot of work just for one app. It would be cool in the future if the server can ask you if you're going to import to another server and trim all these objects for you!
I mentioned all of these cause I still have to make a few import/exports in the near future.
It would be nice if by then the import widget were more Admin-friendly