Support for Arvento
How to install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Plugins
3. Click on "Get more plugins".
4. Install "Arvento".
Add Arvento Account and Start Listener
1. Login to SiteAdmin.
2. Go to Service tab.
3. Click Providers on the sidebar menu.
4. Select ArventoMessageProvider option from the dropdown. This will open the message provider form.
5. Specify a name for the provider.
6. Specify the WebService URL. E.g. http://[Arvento-Server-IP]/Service/Report.asmx
-> Username(Arvento account username),
-> CustomString should be in a specified format and contains required parameters for all supported web methods(*)
8. Specify other required parameters such as CallInterval and CallTimeout. By default, CallInterval is 60 seconds and values less than the default value will be ignored.
9. Click Save.
10. In the table view, click Start to start service listener.
CustomString format: "PIN1=1234&PIN2=5678&Locale=sa".
Supported WebMethods: GetVehicleStatusV2, DoorAlarm2
How to add a vehicle and how to add a tracker to a vehicle
1. Login to your VehicleTracker application
2. Click "Add new User"
3. Select "Device" in "User Type" drop down. Click Next.
3. Enter a "username" and a "Name", which is the name displayed on the map and in list. Click "Next".
4. Click Next for Roles.
5. Click Next for Tags.
6. Select Device Type to "Arvento Generic".
7. Fill in the IMEI of the tracker.
8. Click Save.
If you have your own server, please read this for troubleshooting:
To monitor data communication between tracker and server you can use the "Terminal". More info here:
If you can see data coming in from the GPS tracker in the Terminal, but you still don't get a position on the map, you can send the output from the Terminal to us together with information about your GPS tracker and we will take a look at it. Send it to "support at gpsgate . com"
Use Template Commands to manage your trackers remotely: