Support for MoovBox
How to install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Change URL to beta.gpsgate.com
3. Go to Plugins. Click on "Get more plugins".
4. Install "MoovBox"
5. (Skip for hosted server) Open port 8008 for TCP/HTTP in your firewall.
How to add a vehicle and how to add a tracker to a vehicle
1. Login to your VehicleTracker application
2. Click "Add new User"
3. Select "Device" in "User Type" drop down. Click Next.
3. Enter a "username" and a "Name", which is the name displayed on the map and in list. Click "Next".
4. Click Next for Roles.
5. Click Next for Tags.
6. Select Device Type to "MoovBox Generic Device".
7. Fill in the IMEI of the tracker.
8. Click Save.
Configure your device to use HTTP to send data to URL: http://yourserver.com:8008/MoovBox/
If you have your own server, please read this for trouble shooting:
To monitor data communication between tracker and server you can use the "Terminal". More info here:
If you can see data coming in from the GPS tracker in the Terminal, but you still don't get a position on the map, you can send the output from the Terminal to us together with information about your GPS tracker and we will take a look at it. Send it to "support at gpsgate . com"