Patches and bug fixes for AssetProtection
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins
How to use:
AssetProtection v18.104.22.1687 Released: 2018-11-20
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash on lock
AssetProtection v22.214.171.1248 Released: 2018-11-16
- Fix AssetProtection login
AssetProtection v126.96.36.1990 Released: 2018-11-15
- Compatibility release.
AssetProtection v188.8.131.524 Released: 2018-08-16
- Improved performance when clients connects over slow networks.
AssetProtection v184.108.40.2064 Released: 2018-02-15
- If a command with the prefix APOnAlert is available for an asset protection device, it will be sent to the device if an alarm is triggered
- Fixes a bug that sometimes prevented the iOS apps from updating the device position
AssetProtection v220.127.116.114 Released: 2017-12-14
AssetProtection v18.104.22.1686 Released: 2017-11-15
- Minor fixes.
AssetProtection v22.214.171.1248 Released: 2017-10-19
- Now you can define multiple device setups with different Asset Protection commands for a single manufacturer. Command names should be prefixed with the required AP command names: APLock, APUnlock, APSetup and APRefresh, e.g. a command named "APLock_GL505" is now recognized as a valid APLock command
- More reliable locking process
AssetProtection v126.96.36.19990 Released: 2017-09-14