Updates and bug fixes for Dashboard Plugin
The Dashboard plugin provides a real time overview of your fleet.
You can now visualize the number of vehicles idling, distance traveled or any other events triggered and their duration.
The real time interface provides you with a better overall control of your fleet and easier management of fleet operations.
Initially, we are releasing the Dashboard plugin for our Mobile Application, which enables you to be constantly updated, even when you are on the go!
Read More: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/dashboards
Dashboard v18.104.22.1683 Released: 2018-03-15
- On import enable dashboard for all available views
Dashboard v22.214.171.1249 Released: 2018-02-15
- Improved overall performance.
Dashboard v126.96.36.1996 Released: 2018-01-15
- Fixes slow Service startup. And slow plugin upgrades.
Dashboard v188.8.131.525 Released: 2017-11-15
- First batch of UI updates to modernize the look of VehicleTracker. New buttons and a more 'flat' looking interface.
Dashboard v184.108.40.2063 Released: 2017-10-19
- Improved support for Archiving.
Dashboard v220.127.116.1140 Released: 2017-08-15
Dashboard v18.104.22.16817 Released: 2017-06-05
- Security improvements. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
Dashboard v22.214.171.12468 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: Works better in GpsGate Fleet app.
Dashboard v126.96.36.19909 Released: 2017-02-16
- Fix install on servers using older Microsoft SQL Server backends
- Optimizations and smaller fixes.
Dashboard v188.8.131.5283 Released: 2017-01-11
- Fix Application Template synchronization problem
Dashboard v184.108.40.20688 Released: 2016-12-13
- Initial Release