Patches and bug fixes for SkyWave Plugin
Update from SiteAdmin -> Plugins.
More info on how to connect SkyWave tracker:
SkyWave DMR / DAP-XML http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14623
SkyWave IDP http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16513
SkyWave v188.8.131.5256 Released: 2019-04-05
- added upgrade scripts for IDP providers
SkyWave v184.108.40.20646 Released: 2019-04-01
- added support of Custom URL for IDP provider
SkyWave v220.127.116.1145 Released: 2019-03-29
- sending outgoing command to the right provider
SkyWave v18.104.22.16844 Released: 2019-03-28
- fix json format for IDP outgoing command
SkyWave v22.214.171.12441 Released: 2019-03-28
- fix IDP outgoing commands
- change to right transport in terminal: IDP, DAP, ASPI_XML, DeviceCloud
SkyWave v126.96.36.19933 Released: 2019-03-26
added SIN and MIN to message RawPayload for IDP outgoing commands
SkyWave v188.8.131.5228 Released: 2019-03-25
Show error and status of commands sent to device in Terminal.
SkyWave v184.108.40.20659 Released: 2019-01-28
fix selection of Provider URL
SkyWave v220.127.116.1187 Released: 2019-01-10
- fix URL for IDP Outgoing commands
SkyWave v18.104.22.16831 Released: 2018-12-18
- added support of Outgoing commands for IDP protocol
- Fixed calling API for Inmarsat, added more info logging
SkyWave v22.214.171.12418 Released: 2018-12-17
- added Sensor1Value, Sensor2Value, Sensor3Value, Sensor4Value, BatteryVoltage to 'IDP Standard'
SkyWave v126.96.36.19901 Released: 2018-12-12
- added support of Analog01-20, Switch01-10, Text01-10 to IDP Standard device
SkyWave v188.8.131.5290 Released: 2018-12-11
- Added RawPayload input to IDP standard device
SkyWave v184.108.40.2065 Released: 2018-11-20
- added Inmarsat and Skywave providers drop down in case of IDP provider
- Added SensorX, SMXTime and SMXDistanc to SkyWave IDP Standard
- IgnitionOn fix for SkyWave IDP Standard.
SkyWave v220.127.116.110 Released: 2018-11-15
- added MIN to SkyWave IDP Standard
- Support for SkyWave Device Cloud
SkyWave v18.104.22.1684 Released: 2018-09-03
- Fixed parsing of double values.
SkyWave v22.214.171.1247 Released: 2018-08-27
- support of modbus3 to 8 and ModbusRawData which contains raw data from all modbus variables
SkyWave v126.96.36.1993 Released: 2018-08-16
- add support of modbus1 and modbus2 for "SkyWave IDP Standard" device
SkyWave v188.8.131.524 Released: 2018-04-11
- Added pulseCount2, pulseCount2Value inputs to IDP device
SkyWave Plugin v184.108.40.20688 Released: 2016-12-07
- Added support for SOS signal of SkyWaveIDPDeviceDefinition
SkyWave Plugin v220.127.116.1186 Released: 2016-08-01
- Added support for PulseCount1Value
SkyWave Plugin v18.104.22.16842 Released: 2016-07-15
- Added PulseCount3Value, PulseCount4Value, SOS, IgnitionOn
SkyWave Plugin v22.214.171.12458 Released: 2016-06-27
- Changed datatype of pulseCount3 and pulseCount4 to boolean
SkyWave Plugin v126.96.36.19947 Released: 2016-06-23
- Added support for pulseCount3, pulseCount4, port1EdgeDetect, port2EdgeDetect
SkyWave Plugin v188.8.131.5225 Released: 2016-01-29
- Fix DigitalInputs low and high values
SkyWave Plugin v184.108.40.2063 Released: 2015-01-15
- FEATURE: Support user defined messages for IDP as long as variables uses same name as fullReport
SkyWave Plugin v220.127.116.112 Released: 2014-08-27
- FEATURE: Support Honeywell devices loaded with "Standard Script SCR-0304"
- FIX: Performance and stability
SkyWave Plugin v18.104.22.1681 Released: 2014-08-22
- FEATURE: Added SureLinx support
SkyWave Plugin v22.214.171.1242 Released: 2014-04-17
- When EventTime field in present in the payload it will be used as the trackpoint timestamp.
SkyWave Plugin v126.96.36.1998 Released: 2014-04-15
- Added Extra singals to skywave mapper
SkyWave Plugin v188.8.131.520 Released: 2014-03-03
- Added events and sinals for avl service - SIN 126.
SkyWave Plugin v184.108.40.2068 Released: 2014-02-27
- FIX: AVL, remove limitation of only parsing position messages.
SkyWave Plugin v220.127.116.116 Released: 2014-02-20
- FIX: Added support for full message in SkyWave protocol. Previous version only supported receiving payload part of message.