This plugin enables you to take a picture using camera attached to a device.
Full documentation here http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16290
Steps to Install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to "Plugins". Go to "Get More Plugins"
3. Install "Camera".
Camera build 3033 Released: 2019-05-16
- Fixed Camera icon in the vehicle list
Camera v220.127.116.110 Released: 2018-11-15
- Uses service RPC commands for better performance and stability.
Camera v18.104.22.1689 Released: 2018-08-17
- Fixed the case when picture name already exists for the device exception happening and
device keeps on resending the same data over and over, first time reject message, second time ACK back to the device and log error on the terminal
Camera v22.214.171.1244 Released: 2018-01-16
- Vehicle list can be sorted by Camera status.
- Clicking on a picture will center map on its coordinates.
Camera v126.96.36.1997 Released: 2017-11-15
- Fix: Pictures could get wrong date stamp.
Camera v188.8.131.5284 Released: 2016-11-24
- Compatibility fixes for new vehicle table
- Performance fixes when having many pictures
Camera v184.108.40.20696 Released: 2016-10-11
- Handling compatibility for changed picture handling
Camera v220.127.116.1115 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix: position of picture markers became incorrect when moving the map.
Camera v18.104.22.16887 Released: 2016-08-10
- Fixed missing scrollbar in pictures window
Camera v22.214.171.12422 Released: 2016-07-04
- Support for pulling images from FTP account and imports them.
Camera v126.96.36.19956 Released: 2015-10-07
* Added option for shorter camera data cleanup interval setting
Camera v188.8.131.5256 Released: 2015-05-05
* FIX: Performance fixes when having many pictures
* FIX: Cleanup picture data when removing user
Camera v184.108.40.2063 Released: 2014-07-21
* FIX: Do not fail when the tracker re-sends the last picture packet.
Camera v220.127.116.111 Released: 2014-02-06
* Minor improvements on error logging.
Camera v18.104.22.16818 Released: 2013-10-16
* Initial release.