This plugin enables you to take a picture using camera attached to a device.
Full documentation here http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16290
Steps to Install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to "Plugins". Go to "Get More Plugins"
3. Install "Camera".
Camera v220.127.116.119 Released: 2018-08-17
- Fixed the case when picture name already exists for the device exception happening and
device keeps on resending the same data over and over, first time reject message, second time ACK back to the device and log error on the terminal
Camera v18.104.22.1684 Released: 2018-01-16
- Vehicle list can be sorted by Camera status.
- Clicking on a picture will center map on its coordinates.
Camera v22.214.171.1247 Released: 2017-11-15
- Fix: Pictures could get wrong date stamp.
Camera v126.96.36.19984 Released: 2016-11-24
- Compatibility fixes for new vehicle table
- Performance fixes when having many pictures
Camera v188.8.131.5296 Released: 2016-10-11
- Handling compatibility for changed picture handling
Camera v184.108.40.20615 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix: position of picture markers became incorrect when moving the map.
Camera v220.127.116.1187 Released: 2016-08-10
- Fixed missing scrollbar in pictures window
Camera v18.104.22.16822 Released: 2016-07-04
- Support for pulling images from FTP account and imports them.
Camera v22.214.171.12456 Released: 2015-10-07
* Added option for shorter camera data cleanup interval setting
Camera v126.96.36.19956 Released: 2015-05-05
* FIX: Performance fixes when having many pictures
* FIX: Cleanup picture data when removing user
Camera v188.8.131.523 Released: 2014-07-21
* FIX: Do not fail when the tracker re-sends the last picture packet.
Camera v184.108.40.2061 Released: 2014-02-06
* Minor improvements on error logging.
Camera v220.127.116.1118 Released: 2013-10-16
* Initial release.