Patches and bug fixes for Maintenance Plugin
The GpsGate Maintenance plugin keeps track of when your vehicles are due for service. You can see their current maintenance status in the application and create notifications when vehicles pass a service interval.
More info on Maintenance Plugin:
Maintenance build 3900 Released: 2020-02-13
Fixed issue with adding new Maintenance Log Events of type Regular Interval, when an previous log has been deleted
Fix cannot save maintenance schedule when accumulator has been renamed with different casing
Use ID instead of name to identify the message field used by the maintenance schedule
Maintenance build 3775 Released: 2020-01-16
- Quicker load of Maintenance vehicle statuses
Maintenance build 3664 Released: 2019-12-12
Maintenence build 3490 Released: 2019-10-17
- Compatibility release.
Maintenance build 3321 Released: 2019-08-15
- Fix issue causing Maintenance report MT1001 not render when running MySQL on Unix based servers (Linux, AWS Aurora etc)
Maintenance build 3144 Released: 2019-06-13
More robust handling of broken Maintenance data.
Maintenance build 2932 Released: 2019-03-26
Maintenance build 2758 Released: 2019-02-14
More robust Archiving
Maintenance v126.96.36.1995 Released: 2019-01-24
- maintenance import fix (ignore missing users)
- maintenance status window js race fix
Maintenance v188.8.131.523 Released: 2018-11-15
- Maintenance Logs now included in Archiving
Maintenance v184.108.40.2064 Released: 2018-07-19
- Faster creating new applications.
Maintenance v220.127.116.112 Released: 2018-04-19
- Faster scripting engine.
Maintenance v18.104.22.1680 Released: 2018-03-15
- Maintenance schedules can be now exported separately
Maintenance v22.214.171.1241 Released: 2018-02-15
- Open Resolve Accumulator Value window with date for the logged event instead of today's date
Maintenance v126.96.36.1994 Released: 2017-12-14
- More efficient use of Custom Fields.
- Exposed maintenance.getOverdueEvents() to Script Expression.
Maintenance v188.8.131.5203 Released: 2017-10-19
- Improved support for Archiving.
Maintenance v184.108.40.20686 Released: 2017-08-15
- Improved security. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
Maintenance v220.127.116.1117 Released: 2017-06-05
- Security improvements. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
- Added Username column to maintenance log window
Maintenance v18.104.22.16867 Released: 2017-03-28
- Names instead of usernames listed in MT1000 report
Maintenance v22.214.171.12485 Released: 2017-01-11
- Removed usage of obsoleted rpc service calls
Maintenance v126.96.36.19987 Released: 2016-11-24
- Fix problem loading maintenance schedules
- Added Report: MT1001 Maintenance Service History per tag
Maintenance v188.8.131.5216 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix: Fix missing Date Time picker
- Fix: Handling on Custom Fields of type List when editing a maintenance event
Maintenance v184.108.40.20604 Released: 2016-07-04
- Fixed issue when creating/modifying a Maintenance Schedule for a large number of vehicles
]Maintenance v 220.127.116.1128 Released: 2016-03-21
- Migrated to use new version of some core services
- Added the possibility to resolve accumulator values at a given time when logging Maintenance events
Maintenance v18.104.22.16869 Released: 2015-12-01
- Fixed issue where Maintenance Status window was not loading if it was initially maximized
Maintenance v22.214.171.12493 Released: 2015-11-17
- Fixed issue where you could not edit a maintenance events based on message fields
- Added CSV export of Maintenance Status
- Added option to include units during maintenance status export
Maintenance v126.96.36.19905 Released: 2015-10-07
- Maintenance can now use signals from the device to trigger Maintenance event
Restrictions: The incoming data needs to be a double and mapped to a GpsGate variable with distance or time units
- TIME_HOUR, SIGNAL_DISTANCE, SIGNAL_ODOMETER, SIGNAL_ODOMETERACC
Maintenance v188.8.131.5266 Released: 2015-09-08
- Maintenance email notifications are now send in HTML
Maintenance v184.108.40.20602 Released: 2015-08-11
- FIX: Performance problems under some circumstances
Maintenance v220.127.116.1101 Released: 2015-07-13
- Added Notify User by email or SMS as notification
- Added Search control to the Maintenance Status Window
- Changed due km or h in vehicle status window "From 2,0 km" -> to "2,0 km (at 26 862,5 km)"
- Allow to modify time intervals for maintenance events
Maintenance v18.104.22.16856 Released: 2015-05-05
- UX: Limit vehicle status display to only vehicles that are part of a maintenance schedule
- FIX: Upgrade scenario could fail under some circumstances
Maintenance v22.214.171.1248 Released: 2015-03-03
- FIX: Added Reminder sent indicator
- FIX: Various UI changes and fixes
Maintenance: v126.96.36.1994 Released: 2015-02-09
- FEATURE: Import maintenance logs from CSV
Maintenance v188.8.131.529 Released: 2014-12-10
- FEATURE: Added Maintenance Reminder Notification templates
- 2 Default templates available depending on the event measuring type (time or accumulator)
- FIX: Allows to modify the maintenance event interval
- FIX: Allows to modify the maintenance reminder recipients list and time/accumulator period
- FIX: Localized Accumulator names in Maintenance Card
- FIX: Unlink maintenance event logs on maintenance event removal
Maintenance v184.108.40.2065 Released: 2014-11-11
- FEATURE: Link maintenance events to allow combining eg. distance and time
.0.0.1743 Released: 2014-09-16
- FIX: Error saving maintenance schedule
- FIX: Maintenance event handling
- FEATURE: Custom fields support added
Maintenance v220.127.116.114 Released: 2014-08-12
- FIX: Fixed saving/restoring workspace settings for Maintenance Log window
- FIX: Name mix-up of accumulators between applications.
Maintenance v18.104.22.1688 Released: 2014-05-07
- FIX: Wrong maintenance schedule showing up after selecting one from table control
Maintenance v22.214.171.1249 Released: 2014-04-29
- FIX: Localization issue in Event Rule drop down.
Maintenance v126.96.36.1998 Released: 2014-04-08
- FIX: Issue where Roles were not visible for a Maintenance Schedule
Maintenance v188.8.131.520 Released: 2014-03-20
- FIX: Fixed bug when wrong card showed up after selecting a vehicle from maintenance status window. (it happened when the vehicles were sorted other way than ascending order of first column)
Maintenance v184.108.40.2068 Released: 2014-01-15
- FIX: The accumulator values in reminder emails for acc-based events ignored adjustments to the accumulator. This has been fixed.
Maintenance v220.127.116.11 Released: 2013-12-11
- FIX: Advance notifications bug.
Maintenance v18.104.22.16883 Released: 2013-11-21
- FIX: Installation issue.
Maintenance v22.214.171.12454 Released: 2013-11-14
- FIX: Improved performance.
Maintenance v126.96.36.19937 Released: 2013-11-13
- FIX: Improved performance.
Maintenance v188.8.131.5234 Released: 2013-11-11
- FIX: Updating Maintenance Status window more robust.
Maintenance v184.108.40.20675 Released: 2013-11-05
- FEATURE: Notification can now be sent X days or X miles/km before maintenance event.
Maintenance v220.127.116.1134 Released: 2013-10-07
- FEATURE: Added maintenance history log and possibility to edit latest maintenance event
Maintenance v18.104.22.16829 Released: 2013-06-11
- FEATURE: Supports Time Accumulators. E.g. "Engine hours". http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/maintenance_based_on_engine_hours
Maintenance v22.214.171.12449 Released: 2013-02-24
- FIX: Improved performance. Update recommended!
- FIX: Template errors.
Maintenance 126.96.36.19949 Released: 2013-01-02
- Initial release.