The device manager can be used to batch send template commands.
You can also view command status for an entire user tag.
Install / update the Device Manager plugin from labsupdate.gpsgate.com
Device Manager v22.214.171.1247 Released: 2018-01-15
- Fixed case where one failing command could stop whole batch from being executed.
Device Manager v126.96.36.1996 Released: 2017-12-14
- 25k Ready! http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/server_5_release_scalability
2017-03-24 Device Manager v188.8.131.5204
* Fix: command list sometimes turned up empty.
2015-10-05 Device Manager v184.108.40.20626
* Fix updating UI when sending command
2014-02-05 Device Manager v220.127.116.119
* Much faster when handling hundreds of devices
* Window reside works.
* Sort on "Last Action" works better
* No longer sends commands to the recipients of the last command as well.
2012-04-12 Device Manager v18.104.22.16885
- Various bug fixes.
2012-03-28 Device Manager v22.214.171.12484
- Initial release.