Patches and bug fixes for Mobile Interface Plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins -> Get More Plugins -> Mobile
How to use:
Mobile build 3785 Released: 2020-01-16
- Updated the Fleet app language file to match the latest (beta) version of the app.
- Fixed a bug with notifier icons not being displayed in mobile view of VehicleTracker when using Internet Explorer.
Mobile build 3664 Released: 2019-12-12
Mobile build 3504 Released: 2019-10-17
- Updated Native Map region tile server lists for Mobile "/m" map.
Mobile build 3385 Released: 2019-09-19
- Moved Custom Fields web service methods from IIS to Service.
- Do not send any app notification for events if an event rule has disabled.
- Added the English lang file for the new Fleet app to the Mobile plugin. This adds a new localization module: "FleetApp".
Mobile build 3234 Released: 2019-07-18
Mobile build 3152 Released: 2019-06-13
Fix issue with "Desktop version" button in mobile /m site. Button no longer redirects back to mobile after pressing it.
Mobile build 2821 Released: 2019-02-14
Mobile build 2517 Released: 2018-12-13
Updated underlying js frameworks.
Mobile v18.104.22.1684 Released: 2018-10-18
- Added current URL to the info page in the Fleet app.
- Fixes one more case of Mobile getting stuck at "95% loaded".
- Might fix missing satellite and street view buttons in Google Maps on iOS (Apple) devices.
Mobile v22.214.171.1246 Released: 2018-09-27
- Shows currently URL under Settings -> Info.
Mobile v126.96.36.1995 Released: 2018-09-20
- Fix issue with Google Maps showing developer mode even with valid API key.
Mobile v188.8.131.526 Released: 2018-09-20
- Automatically enable Google Maps and GpsGate Native Maps on newly created applications to give a better experience when logging into the application for the first time. Google Maps will be the default map in VehicleTracker if an API key is found, otherwise use GpsGate Native Maps.
Mobile v184.108.40.2061 Released: 2018-07-19
- Compatibility with latest Google Maps.
Mobile v220.127.116.119 Released: 2018-02-15
- Branding per application now possible. (Update/Install Branding)
Mobile v18.104.22.1685 Released: 2018-01-18
- Improvements for new Icon Notifier.
Mobile v22.214.171.1240 Released: 2018-01-15
* New Icon notifier with custom icons.
* Initial zoom level on small screens.
Mobile v126.96.36.1996 Released: 2017-12-14
- Login no longer gets stuck at expired applications.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when changing view or app. All panels/tabs in the app would flip back and forth a lot.
This also fixes the annoying startup user experience.
- Changed the initial map position to show the entire world instead of Stockholm. (you should not notice this nearly as much as before because of the first fix though)
- Hide the map if there are no vehicles.
Mobile v188.8.131.5271 Released: 2017-09-14
- Fix: Changes to the branding images in the SiteAdmin branding settings page should now be reflected in the Fleet app without needing to reinstall the app. You will still need to close and reopen the app as images aren't re-downloaded from the server during sessions.
Mobile v184.108.40.20615 Released: 2017-08-15
- The GpsGate Fleet app now has branding plugin support. Install the branding plugin and configure it with your logo images to have them show up inside the Fleet UI. If you configure the branding plugin to display your logo in the "above menu" setting, it will appear as a small logo in the menu bar at the top of the map view. If you configure it to appear "right side of menu" it will appear in the menu page in the Fleet interface.
- Fix for issue causing the Route to Job feature making navigation software route to an empty address on some devices
- Alarms based on deleted event rules will no longer sometimes show up in the Fleet user interface.
- Alarms will now always respect the "Show in map view" and "Map marker - Enable" configuration settings in the "Presentation" tab of the event rule.
- Alarms are more responsively removed and added from the map when the page is reloaded, the view is changed or the displayed application is changed.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain alarms to become stuck and unable to be removed using the "Close" feature in the Fleet UI.
Mobile v220.127.116.1135 Released: 2017-06-05
- Fix: Login progress bar stuck at 90%
More info: http://forum.gpsgate.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=19753
Mobile v18.104.22.16895 Released: 2017-04-26
- Easier to connect GpsGate Fleet.
- Fix of the Fleet app losing sync with the user push service when a paused app is choked of resources
- Fixed a startup bug in Mobile
Mobile v22.214.171.12411 Released: 2017-03-28
- TomTom devices will now use Geo URI for routing, allowing native TomTom routing for Mobile Dispatch
- Fix: GpsGate Mobile and GpsGate Fleet now no longer requires 2 finger panning by default.
Mobile v126.96.36.19977 Released: 2017-02-16
- Notifier column support extended in the vehicle info tab. Notifiers will now show the label field instead of the ID, and be removed and edited immediately when altered in the vehicle tracker admin interface
- Removed debug gesture and button from release build. No more accidental debug popups
Mobile v188.8.131.5283 Released: 2017-01-11
- Fix Map invalidation causes several minor errors
- Fix Command panel history failing to display
- Change "Force Mobile Layout" setting to one with more granularity
Mobile v184.108.40.20696 Released: 2016-12-13
- Fix compatibility issues with some versions of .NET Framework
Mobile v220.127.116.1127 Released: 2016-11-24
- Trips view
- Search icon should reflect when there is a saved filter string
- Tap on a vehicle, close summary, tap same vehicle should open summary panel again
- Added a setting to always show mobile layout
- Maps settings are not respected when "Marker clustering" are activated
Mobile v18.104.22.16820 Released: 2016-09-13
- Geocoding rate configurable
- Vehicle list update rate configurable
- Custom fields for vehicles now displayed in the mobile vehicle list details page
- Compatibility requirements for Mobile Dispatch
- Long command names cause improper UI formatting
- Fullscreen ignores the setting in some cases
- Signals display fails when duplicate signal name appears in list
- Scrolling in App and View dropdown broken in iOS 9.3.4
- Sorting by alarm count in vehicle list broken after push update
- Early use of local store throwing console errors
- OrderBy before Limit in the vehicle list
- Initial alarm load fixed
Mobile v22.214.171.12403 Released: 2016-07-04
- Support for GpsGate Native map in Mobile
- Vehicle list UI no longer clips into the title bar when switching between "right hand side" plugins
– Attributes on vehicles in the vehicle information tab are now more reliably shown
– Localization phrasebooks are now updated when a use logs out and then in again
- Windows Mobile right click context menu no longer interrupts UI operations
- "Use fullscreen" setting (opt out) now works for Mobile.
- Added missing translation
Mobile v126.96.36.19921 Released: 2016-05-23
- Support for GpsGate Native map
- Update to Semantic UI framework for Mobile
- Update to jQuery.js for core and Mobile
- Icon notifiers in VehicleList info page displaying as text src url
- Setting for opt-out full screen mode
Mobile v188.8.131.5289 Released: 2016-04-25
- Fullscreen support for better visibility (Android only)
- Faster startup (particular for Google Maps)
- Reduced number of geocoding requests
- Text notifiers made available in the Mobile Vehicle List
- Maximized vehicle list addresses are never truncated
- Clear vehicle list search filter when button is clicked on chrome
- Map language now uses same setting as VehicleTracker
- Alerts counter and vehicle list filter UI elements clipping in new Semantic update
- Mobile Vehicle List now displays same speed values as in desktop
- Devices with zero commands causing errors in Mobile Command feature
- Google Maps startup failed in latest Firefox
Mobile v184.108.40.20691 Released: 2016-03-21
- Improved method of pulling user updates, could cause performance issues when having many clients logged in at the same time.
- Reduced number of address lookups
- Fixes address truncated still while vehicle list maximized
Mobile v220.127.116.1128 Released: 2016-02-08
- Mobile tabs now have a full-screen toggle mode with gestures and context sensitive buttons to switch in and out.
- Plugin developers can now create abstract states that don't take part in navigation back/forward operations.
- The settings service now supports the "range" and "double range" HTML5 controls for the "number" setting type.
- Update from Semantic UI 1 to Semantic UI 2. Lots of extra controls, icons and performance improvements available to plugin developers
- See a selected signal update in real-time on the mobile Vehicle List
- Mobile website failing to display in iOS 9.1 Safari
- Width of tabs is not re-evaluated when device orientation is changed
- Tab ownership detection fails when tapping white space around button
- Tab gesture resize broken in last beta update on Mobile Chrome
- System commands beginning with "_" can appear in the UI
- Vehicle List signal row displays with a '-' separator which looks like a minus signal value
Mobile v18.104.22.16875 Released: 2015-11-17
- Show Event Argument
- Base framework upgraded (angular)
- Do not wipe settings on log out
- Drag Mobile UI left/right tabs to resize them to up to double width while sidebar opened
Mobile v22.214.171.12436 Released: 2015-10-07
- FIX: Changing of "Last activity" to "Last seen" (trackpoint utc) in vehicle list info for Vehicle Tracker and Mobile consistency.
- FIX: Load historical events on application change (past 7 days)
Mobile v126.96.36.19988 Released: 2015-09-08
- FIX: Alarm markers not respecting 'map marker enable/disable' option in Event Rule Presenter settings
Mobile v188.8.131.5258 Released: 2015-08-11
FEATURE: Mobile Commands refresh
- Commands section for each device gives a notification when the command has finished running.
The notification gives you quick feedback about the success or failure and the details if anything went wrong. Tap or swipe to dismiss after reading.
- Commands history panel lets you see up to the last month worth of command notifications.
The list can be trimmed to the last 10, 50 or all commands and comes with a filter to let you search through the responses for specific commands, failures, IDs or whatever else you like. #213
FIX: Language keys added for new commands UI and some info panel items
FIX: Swiping and other gestures restored after their temporary absence
FIX: Mobile site now still defaults to portrait when added to the home screen in any orientation
FIX: Number of decimals in signal values
FIX: Scrolling not working in mobile vehicle list in iOS 8.4
FIX: Selection of button text on tap in collapse/expand for mobile commands history and jobs list stopped.
FIX: iOS8 mobile map panning workaround removed as iOS8.4+ contains OS level gestures fix and can conflict.
Mobile v184.108.40.20690 Released: 2015-07-13
- FIX: Logging in more reliable
- FIX: Now Mobile using full compression - almost 500KB smaller!
- FIX: Markers are now pure CSS, faster and smaller.
- FIX: Map resizing tries to reduce number of updates for speed.
- FIX: Fixed case when zoom-to-vehicle could center incorrectly.
- FIX: Decimal rounding for signals and better boolean display in vehicle info.
- FIX: Fixed case when geolocation detection could disable page cache in webkit.
- FIX: Fixed page minimization detection fallback for older browsers.
- FIX: Various translation keys added.
- FIX: "Route" and "Start and Route" buttons fixed in iOS8
- FIX: Fixed case where back button in browser sometimes does not resize map to fill window.
Mobile v220.127.116.1113 Released: 2015-05-05
FIX: Occasional error on logout
FEATURE: Pin Vehicle
You can now "pin" a vehicle either through the information summary panel or the new long press context menu.
Pinned vehicles are automatically followed by the map as they move. The default option for pinned vehicles is to centre them on the map as they leave the map view. You can configure pinned vehicles to be centred on the map each time they move via the settings screen
Long press context menu added to vehicle markers. Tap and hold for a second then release on a vehicle marker to open the menu. Initially it contains quick "pin" and "unpin" functionality
Mobile v18.104.22.16834 Released: 2015-04-08
- FEATURE: A refresh of the user interface with various performance and convenience changes
- FEATURE: There are many swipe gestures in the UI now!
- Try swiping the summary panel to switch quickly between selected vehicles
- Swiping right on an alert in the alerts section of the vehicle information screen lets you close it quickly
- Swiping left on a vehicle in the list will open its information
- Swiping right on the top bar in the vehicle information tab will close that vehicle
- FEATURE: Users will now be redirected to the application's log out URL when logging out of the Mobile UI
Note: Configure for both Vehicle Tracker and Mobile by visiting Site Admin -> Application -> Properties -> Log out URL
- FIX: Performance improvements
- FIX: Translation keys added for track drawing, commands and dispatch plugin and more
- FIX: A change to force iOS 8.1 Safari and other browsers to clear its HTML cache after a Mobile update
- FIX: Vehicle List sometimes causing UI slowdown when positions updated
Mobile: v22.214.171.1241 Released: 2015-02-09
FEATURE: Track Drawing: Mobile view now supports historical track drawing on mobile devices.
There is a new area in the vehicle list called Tracks. Clicking on the 'Draw' button will draw the track on the map.
You can see details about the track in the summary panel.
FEATURE: Commands: Mobile now supports sending template commands from mobile devices.
There is a new area in the vehicle list called Commands. Clicking on the 'Run' button next to the name of a command will execute the command.
This section is designed to run template commands that do not require parameters.
FEATURE: Clustering: Mobile now supports clustering of map markers that are close to each other.
Clustering is enabled by default but can be switched off in the Settings page.
FEATURE: Map markers will now respect the 'Identifier' setting (name/username).
FEATURE: A heading direction indicator was added to the summary panel and information panel.
- FIX: Loading progress bar stalling fixed in many cases.
- FIX: Tap and hold on the search filters now working in new versions of Android Chrome.
- FIX: Windows Phone 8.1 now displays the vehicle list correctly when many vehicles are present.
- FIX: Vehicle List could stop updating in certain cases. All currently identified causes of this have been fixed.
- FIX: Mobile now respects the time zone of each individual application.
- FIX: Changing application now closes all vehicle information tabs to prevent displaying incorrect vehicles.
- FIX: Opening the right hand side tab has been optimised and will be faster on mobile devices.
- FIX: Opening the vehicle list should no longer temporarily freeze the UI on servers with many vehicles.
- FIX: Resolved a bug that could cause tabs to appear to stop responding to taps.
- FIX: Command names are translated if a language key is present.
- FIX: Improved a case where updating the Mobile could cause users to freeze on login.
- FIX: WP8.1: Vehicle list text and icons more tightly aligned.
- FIX: WP8.1: Stopped button text being selected on tap.
- FIX: WP8.1: Fixed bug where settings popup could sometimes not be scrolled.
- FIX: Firefox: Altered vehicle list icons to stop firefox sometimes needlessly using two rows to display one vehicle.
- FIX: Android, WP8.1, iOS8.1 Chrome: The Settings panel will no longer leave white space at the bottom of the map.
Mobile v126.96.36.1999 Released: 2014-12-10
FEATURE: Summary Panel
Clicking once on a vehicle marker on the map will now open a summary panel on the map for that vehicle.
Clicking again on the marker will open the side panel to the vehicle as usual.
- FIX: In the Vehicle List side panel the name of the vehicle will turn the colour of its current status in real time
- FIX: Click and tap interactions are marked better on the display with icons and a click cursor in desktop browsers
- FIX: Translation binding will now always delay until phrasebooks are loaded
- FIX: All signals in Vehicle List update with polling
- FIX: Map marker text uses name or username according to settings
Mobile v188.8.131.528 Released: 2014-11-11
FEATURE: New fluid design including:
- Support for Tablet/landscape mode
- Full fleet view (see all vehicles on map)
- Map-centric design with more information available in tabs
- Support for translation
- Now a home screen compatible web app (except iOS8)
- Ability to bookmark tabs inside the application
- Customisable Vehicle List view
- Low performance mode and settings for older devices or low bandwidth environments
- New filtering and sorting capabilities for finding vehicles
- Support for plugins. eg: Dispatch
Read more: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/mobile_plugin
Mobile v184.108.40.2067 Released: 2014-06-09
- FIX: cannot login to mobile interface if application has expired.
Mobile v220.127.116.11 Released: 2013-11-27
- FIX: Empty login screen fixed.
Mobile v18.104.22.16899 Released: 2012-12-17
- Support for Google Maps API v3.10
Mobile v22.214.171.12423 Released: 2012-05-23
- Fixed problem with vehicle marker on map.
Mobile v126.96.36.19914 Released: 2012-05-10
Mobile application support for '_EditGateEvent' privilege
- Enable setting to allow/disallow users from closing alarms
Mobile v188.8.131.5214 Released: 2012-02-02
Mobile "smartphone" Interface for VehicleTracker.
Read our Blog for more info.