Patches and bug fixes for Concox Plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins.
Concox v184.108.40.20639 Released: 2020-03-20
- set SaveChangesOnly = False of CutOff input for all devices.
Concox v220.127.116.1126 Released: 2020-03-16
- added support for 'WeTrack 140' device
Concox v18.104.22.16869 Released: 2020-01-27
- fix parsing of reports with invalid length
Concox v22.214.171.12416 Released: 2019-10-17
- take last valid position instead of the last recorded position for Heartbeat messages when needed
Concox v126.96.36.19924 Released: 2019-09-23
- fix null reference error
Concox v188.8.131.5210 Released: 2019-09-19
- added support for AIS140 protocol
Concox v184.108.40.20693 Released: 2019-09-10
- Keep alive messages are no longer handled by 'Allow to use Time (only) from an Invalid Date' metafield.
Concox v220.127.116.1170 Released: 2019-09-04
- added 'Allow to use Time (only) from an Invalid Date' metafield
Concox v18.104.22.16860 Released: 2019-08-30
- added 'Ignore data with invalid Date' metafield, which will not generate a report and display the info in terminal window
Concox v22.214.171.12456 Released: 2019-07-18
- Add a GeolocationPosition variable when the position is resolved for a Geolocation Provider
Concox v126.96.36.19961 Released: 2019-04-10
- workaround for 'week rollover' issue (unofficial solution)
Concox v188.8.131.5251 Released: 2019-04-03
- added CustomAnalog and CustomAnalog for GT06 device
Concox v184.108.40.20624 Released: 2019-02-15
- added DoorTriggeringStatus and DoorStatus for GT800
Concox v220.127.116.1191 Released: 2019-02-07
- added PowerLevel for AT4 device
Concox v18.104.22.16880 Released: 2019-02-05
- added support of GT800 device
Concox v22.214.171.1249 Released: 2018-11-17
- added SatelliteCount and GsmSignal for AT3 device
Concox v126.96.36.1993 Released: 2018-11-16
- added MCC, MNC, LAC, CellID, BatteryVoltage and RSSI for AT3 device
Concox v188.8.131.525 Released: 2018-11-15
- fix parsing of report 0x28 for Qbit and AT4 devices.
- add support of Geolocation Resolve for all Concox devices.
Concox v184.108.40.2065 Released: 2018-10-31
* added support of Tamper and CoverRemove inputs in report type 0x27
Concox v220.127.116.119 Released: 2018-10-18
* Added BatteryVoltage, Tamper, CoverRemove inputs to AT4 device, added support for 0x23 heartbeat packet
Concox v18.104.22.1681 Released: 2018-10-04
* Improved Odometer support for AT4.
Concox v22.214.171.1249 Released: 2018-10-02
* Added LowBattery, Odometer and IButton inputs to AT4 device
Concox v126.96.36.1998 Released: 2018-06-18
* Fixed parsing Ignition for 0x22 protocol message for JM01, QBit, GT230 devices
Concox v188.8.131.522 Released: 2018-06-14
* Fixed parsing issue for DefenseActivated, Ignition, Charged, Vibration, LowPower, SOS inputs for CRX1 device
Concox v184.108.40.2061 Released: 2018-02-12
* Added SOS, ACC, Vibration, HarshAcceleration, HarshBreaking, FatigueDriving, RFID, IButton, TemperatureSensor inputs to X1 device
* Added "Keep valid position on heart beat" Meta Field for all devices
Concox v220.127.116.117 Released: 2018-02-05
* Support of 0x34 messages
Concox v18.104.22.1683 Released: 2018-01-24
* Added SatelliteCount, MCC, MNC, LAC, CellID, SOS, Vibration, LowPower, Ignition, DefenseActivated, Charged, GsmSignal, VoltageLevel inputs to new Qbit device,
Concox v22.214.171.1248 Released: 2018-01-09
* Added new X1 device type
Concox v126.96.36.19912 Released: 2017-09-06
* Added support for Odometer in OdometerAccSignals signals to GT06 device
Concox v188.8.131.5207 Released: 2017-09-01
* Added support for GT700 and GT701 devices
Concox v184.108.40.20691 Released: 2017-08-27
* Fixed ODB package ack.
* Fixed report13 Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Concox Plugin v220.127.116.1112 Released: 2017-05-12
* Support for MT200 device with GsmSignal, Ignition, PowerLevel, Vibration, LowBattery, PowerOn, PowerOff inputs.
* Support for JM01 device with GsmSignal, Ignition, PowerLevel, Vibration, LowBattery inputs.
Concox Plugin v18.104.22.16882 Released: 2017-05-12
* ignore report type 0x81(Terminal Responds Command and Parameters modify uploaded Setting Parameters)
Concox Plugin v22.214.171.12489 Released: 2017-04-21
* support for GT350 device
Concox Plugin v126.96.36.19949 Released: 2017-01-03
* Fix DoorOpen variable handling
Concox Plugin v188.8.131.5217 Released: 2016-12-20
* Add support of DoorStatus for GT06
Concox Plugin v184.108.40.20607 Released: 2016-12-15
* Add support of ExternalPowerVoltage, DoorTriggeringStatus for GT06 device
Concox Plugin v220.127.116.1113 Released: 2016-09-30
* ACC signal support for CRX1
Concox Plugin v18.104.22.16863 Released: 2016-09-22
* Added support for new Odometer signal of CRX1
Concox Plugin v22.214.171.12481 Released: 2016-01-15
* Fix parsing of OBD message for GT230 device
Concox Plugin v126.96.36.19977 Released: 2016-01-13
* Support for GT230 devices added
Concox Plugin v188.8.131.5265 Released: 2016-01-05
* Improved handling of devices sending up incorrect position data.
Concox Plugin v184.108.40.20681 Released: 2015-08-04
* Improved handling of devices sending up incorrect position data.
Concox Plugin v220.127.116.1118 Released: 2015-03-31
* Idle mode should now work again.
Concox Plugin v18.104.22.16803 Released: 2015-03-30
* Fixed issues with time stamps for report 0x13 for devices that had lost network connection.
Concox Plugin v22.214.171.1249 Released: 2015-02-18
* Fixed issue when device connects for the first time.
Concox Plugin v126.96.36.1991 Released: 2014-09-30
* Added Ignition, SatelliteCount, CellID, MCC, MNC, LAC to GT02D
Concox Plugin v188.8.131.522 Released: 2014-09-29
* Added settings to ignore heartbeat messages
Concox Plugin v184.108.40.2061 Released: 2014-09-25
* Fix handling of heartbeat report causing position reports to be treated as historical.
Concox Plugin v220.127.116.110 Released: 2014-09-12
* Added support for GT300 alarm packets GT06Report26 and GT06Report27
Concox Plugin v18.104.22.1681 Released: 2014-07-18
* Added Concox GT300 and GK309
Concox Plugin v22.214.171.1241 Released: 2014-07-02
* Added device type GT100
Concox Plugin v126.96.36.1991 Released: 2014-06-26
* Added device type CRX1
Concox Plugin v188.8.131.523 Released: 2014-05-13
* Added device type GT02D
Concox Plugin v184.108.40.2065 Released: 2014-04-02
* Improved support for GT02D (Protocol Number 0x22)
Concox Plugin v220.127.116.1167 Released: 2013-11-17
* Possible to set a device Time Zone under SiteAdmin -> Devices -> Types for all Concox device types. his should ONLY be used if for some reason you cannot set the device time zone to GMT+0
Concox Plugin v18.104.22.16816 Released: 2013-11-06
* Possible to set a device Time Zone under SiteAdmin -> Devices -> Types for Concox GT06. This should ONLY be used if for some reason you cannot set the device time zone to GMT+0
Concox Plugin v22.214.171.12408 Released: 2013-10-15
* GeofenceEnter and GeofenceExit should work better.
Concox Plugin v126.96.36.19905 Released: 2013-10-01
* Fixed minor logging issue.
Concox Plugin v188.8.131.5272 Released: 2013-09-26
* Added GeofenceEnter and GeofenceExit to GT06.
Concox Plugin v184.108.40.20674 Released: 2013-08-31
* Connection Pooling (TCP). Improved performance on larger servers.
* Template Commands are now always sent after ACK.
Concox Plugin v220.127.116.1166 Released: 2013-07-26
* Speed is now always zero for report 0x13. New way of handling report 0x13 can now be turned off with a setting. Contact support for more info.
Concox Plugin v18.104.22.16866 Released: 2013-07-24
* Report 0x13 will now update last position with current time stamp for GT06. This should mean "idle" scenarios should work better.
Concox Plugin v22.214.171.12436 Released: 2013-06-14
* Sending commands over GPRS for GT06.
Concox Plugin v126.96.36.19928 Released: 2013-06-11
* Sending commands over GPRS for GT06 should now work.
Concox Plugin v188.8.131.5259 Released: 2012-01-10
* Added signals MCC, MNC, LAC and CellID
Concox Plugin v184.108.40.20640 Released: 2011-12-29
* Added GK301, GS503
Concox Plugin v220.127.116.1109 Released: 2011-12-13
* Support for Concox GT03
* More signals for GT06
Concox Plugin v18.104.22.16882 Released: 2011-12-06
* Support for Concox GT02 and GT06
More info on Concox Plugin: