Cleanup deletes old history data. In this way you can keep a maximum size of your database. After installation you actively need to enable Cleanup before any data will be deleted.
Steps to Install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to "Plugins".
3. Download and install "Cleanup".
Enable Cleanup and specify site settings
1. Go to Settings -> Cleanup
2. Set a time when you want the cleanup to run. Typically in the middle of the night.
3. Check "Enabled"
4. Set "Keep history" periods.
Session: this is how long time login information is kept. It is recommended to set this value to 1 month.
Track data: this is how long track and event history is kept.
Report data: how long you want to keep reporting data. Requires Reporting 184.108.40.20609 or later
Alarm closes "blinking alarms.
You can specify a separate time period to keep data for each application.
1. Go to Application -> Cleanup
2. Select application from drop down.
3. Set period to keep data.
The application setting cannot be longer than the site setting.
How to archive data before it is cleaned up
Cleanup v220.127.116.115 Released: 2018-02-15
- Improves app creation time on servers with many applications
Cleanup v18.104.22.16833 Released: 2017-03-28
* Works with latest version of Archiving.
Cleanup v22.214.171.12472 Released: 2016-08-10
- "Close Alarms" cleanup provider now supports period of 1 and 2 months
Cleanup v126.96.36.19979 Released: 2016-07-04
- Compatibility for new track storage format
Cleanup v188.8.131.5256 Released: 2015-10-07
* Support archiving data before cleanup.
Read More: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/archiving_tracks
* Support for shorter cleanup periods
Cleanup v184.108.40.20615 Released: 2015-07-13
Cleanup v220.127.116.1139 Released: 2015-06-02
* FIX: Compatibility for new track data storage
Cleanup v18.104.22.16825 Released: 2015-05-05
* FIX: Cleanup of Track Data fix when using Microsoft SQL Server
* FIX: Accumulator data cleanup
Cleanup v22.214.171.1243 Released: 2015-02-09
* FIX: Added option to keep data up to 6 and 7 year
* FIX: Issue executing cleanup when using Microsoft SQL Server
Cleanup v126.96.36.1994 Released: 2015-01-13
* FIX: Allow individual applications to keep data for a longer period than specified by the global setting
Cleanup v188.8.131.526 Released 2014-10-14
* FIX: Cleanup of Event data sometimes fails for Microsoft SQL Server
Cleanup v184.108.40.2069 Released 2014-09-16
* FIX: Cleanup of Track data sometimes fails for Microsoft SQL Server
* FEATURE: Cleanup of Event Data
Cleanup v220.127.116.117 Released 2014-08-12
* FIX: Do not remove accumulator corrections
Cleanup v18.104.22.1682 Released 2014-03-10
- Fixed performance problems that could block database.
Cleanup v22.214.171.12497 Released 2013-05-13
- Progress information is now shown in Queue Viewer.
Cleanup v126.96.36.19966 Released 2012-09-25
- Can now automatically close "blinking" alarms after 1, 2, 3 or 7 days. This can be set on server or application level.
- "Session" cleanup will now also cleanup old items in Command Queue.
- Can now run in parallel with report processing.
- Added intervals 3, 4 and 5 years.
- Works better on large installations.
- Works better with MSSQL.