Patches and bug fixes for Terminal Plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins.
Terminal build 2851 Released: 2019-03-14
- Compatibility release.
Terminal build 2640 Released: 2019-01-17
- Fixed aborting commands from Terminal in Vehicle Tracker
Terminal v188.8.131.520 Released: 2018-11-15
Uses service RPC commands for better performance and stability.
Terminal v184.108.40.2065 Released: 2018-07-19
- Faster creating new applications.
Terminal v220.127.116.115 Released: 2018-05-17
- Added a "Force logout" button in SiteAdmin SystemTools tab -> Activity table. Select user activities that you want to force logout. This will close the session and log out the selected user from the related application.
Terminal v18.104.22.1686 Released: 2018-01-15
- Fix: Display Terminal first in site admin -> System Tool
Terminal v22.214.171.12468 Released: 2017-09-27
- Fix: Terminal buttons could send same command multiple times.
Terminal v126.96.36.19929 Released: 2017-09-14
- Fix: drop down-menu in the case of multiple devices
Terminal v188.8.131.5248 Released: 2017-03-28
- Added profiling for SOAP services
Terminal v184.108.40.20613 Released: 2017-01-11
- Performance improvements
Terminal v220.127.116.1128 Released: 2016-09-14
- Fixed upgrade to solve upgrade problem happens on some setups.
Terminal v18.104.22.16825 Released: 2016-09-13
- Clean up old files which in some rare case could break the functionality of the Terminal plugin
Terminal v22.214.171.12418 Released: 2016-05-23
- Improved performance in UserActions
Terminal v126.96.36.19915 Released: 2016-04-25
* Cleanup plugin can now cleanup UserActions
Terminal v188.8.131.5212 Released: 2016-03-21
* Fix UserAction could sometimes be duplicated
* Fix performance problems related to UserAction and modifications of Event Rules and Roles
Terminal v184.108.40.20690 Released: 2016-02-08
* UserActions for Role Management added
* Fix browsing User Actions in vehicle tracker
Terminal v220.127.116.1164 Released: 2015-11-17
* Added Route Geofence changes to User Action
* Added Device Mapper changes to User Actions
* Fix case where data from multiple devices could be present in same Terminal window
Terminal v18.104.22.16826 Released: 2015-10-07
* Incoming device data is displayed in real-time
* Added "Site Admin -> System Tools -> Queue Errors" that will allow sending email in case of listed commands failed.
* Name of user is appended to Terminal window title.
Terminal v22.214.171.12462 Released: 2015-07-13
* FIX: Increased command textbox length
Terminal v126.96.36.1998 Released: 2015-03-03
* FIX: Added "Provider Name" in SMS view
Terminal: v188.8.131.529 Released: 2015-02-09
* FIX: Interface improvements for activity browser
Terminal v184.108.40.2069 Released: 2014-12-10
* FEATURE: Export QueueViewer as CSV
* FIX: Can now search by device name in Queue Viewer
* FIX: Translation support for User Action form
Terminal v220.127.116.111 Released: 2014-09-16
FIX: Activity log "exclude own ip" option
FEATURE: Activity log CSV export
Terminal v18.104.22.1682 Released: 2014-08-12
* FEATURE: Log in time, origin and application type for web users under SiteAdmin -> System Tools -> Activity
Terminal v22.214.171.1249 Released: 2014-06-26
* FIX: First message is now logged in file mode.
Terminal v126.96.36.1994 Released: 2014-03-19
* FEATURE: Can now be docked to be a Panel in Workspace.
Terminal v188.8.131.5231 Released: 2013-11-10
* FEATURE: Terminal data can now be logged to file.
Terminal v184.108.40.20629 Released: 2013-06-11
* FIX: Improved Profiler performance.
Terminal v220.127.116.1113 Released: 2013-04-10
* FEATURE: SiteAdmin -> System Tools -> Profiler. Shows performance and error information for server.
Terminal v18.104.22.16871 Released: 2013-02-06
* FEATURE: Terminal data is color coded to make it easier to read.
* FEATURE: Search for device type in Terminal.
* FEATURE: Abort individual commands in Queue Viewer.
* FEATURE: Terminal search result displays Name. And option to see full result on one page.
Terminal v22.214.171.12437 Released: 2012-11-30
* Users are now listed in alphabetical order in User Action drop down.
Terminal v126.96.36.19940 Released: 2012-11-05
* Terminal always use SiteAdmin time (not browser time).
* UserAction is now faster on large servers.
* Terminal window in VT can be re-sized.
* Queue Viewer shows Session User a command is executed under.
Terminal v188.8.131.5261 Released: 2012-09-20
* The Terminal will now never fail with "waiting for a free connection". Even on a server with 100% load.
Terminal v184.108.40.20663 Released: 2012-03-08
* Added User Actions for Plugin management
Terminal v220.127.116.1191 Released: 2012-02-01
* Fixed issue with Terminal in SiteAdmin introduced in v18.104.22.16889
Terminal v22.214.171.12489 Released: 2012-01-31
* User Actions. More info
126.96.36.19987 Released: 2011-03-14
* Terminal now has a view into "Scheduled Tasks", here you can see stuff like next time report processing is done, or Event Rules scheduled to detect off line condition and many more things handled by the Schduler.
* Nicer layout.