Patches and bug fixes for Terminal Plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins.
Terminal v220.127.116.110 Released: 2018-11-15
Uses service RPC commands for better performance and stability.
Terminal v18.104.22.1685 Released: 2018-07-19
- Faster creating new applications.
Terminal v22.214.171.1245 Released: 2018-05-17
- Added a "Force logout" button in SiteAdmin SystemTools tab -> Activity table. Select user activities that you want to force logout. This will close the session and log out the selected user from the related application.
Terminal v126.96.36.1996 Released: 2018-01-15
- Fix: Display Terminal first in site admin -> System Tool
Terminal v188.8.131.5268 Released: 2017-09-27
- Fix: Terminal buttons could send same command multiple times.
Terminal v184.108.40.20629 Released: 2017-09-14
- Fix: drop down-menu in the case of multiple devices
Terminal v220.127.116.1148 Released: 2017-03-28
- Added profiling for SOAP services
Terminal v18.104.22.16813 Released: 2017-01-11
- Performance improvements
Terminal v22.214.171.12428 Released: 2016-09-14
- Fixed upgrade to solve upgrade problem happens on some setups.
Terminal v126.96.36.19925 Released: 2016-09-13
- Clean up old files which in some rare case could break the functionality of the Terminal plugin
Terminal v188.8.131.5218 Released: 2016-05-23
- Improved performance in UserActions
Terminal v184.108.40.20615 Released: 2016-04-25
* Cleanup plugin can now cleanup UserActions
Terminal v220.127.116.1112 Released: 2016-03-21
* Fix UserAction could sometimes be duplicated
* Fix performance problems related to UserAction and modifications of Event Rules and Roles
Terminal v18.104.22.16890 Released: 2016-02-08
* UserActions for Role Management added
* Fix browsing User Actions in vehicle tracker
Terminal v22.214.171.12464 Released: 2015-11-17
* Added Route Geofence changes to User Action
* Added Device Mapper changes to User Actions
* Fix case where data from multiple devices could be present in same Terminal window
Terminal v126.96.36.19926 Released: 2015-10-07
* Incoming device data is displayed in real-time
* Added "Site Admin -> System Tools -> Queue Errors" that will allow sending email in case of listed commands failed.
* Name of user is appended to Terminal window title.
Terminal v188.8.131.5262 Released: 2015-07-13
* FIX: Increased command textbox length
Terminal v184.108.40.2068 Released: 2015-03-03
* FIX: Added "Provider Name" in SMS view
Terminal: v220.127.116.119 Released: 2015-02-09
* FIX: Interface improvements for activity browser
Terminal v18.104.22.1689 Released: 2014-12-10
* FEATURE: Export QueueViewer as CSV
* FIX: Can now search by device name in Queue Viewer
* FIX: Translation support for User Action form
Terminal v22.214.171.1241 Released: 2014-09-16
FIX: Activity log "exclude own ip" option
FEATURE: Activity log CSV export
Terminal v126.96.36.1992 Released: 2014-08-12
* FEATURE: Log in time, origin and application type for web users under SiteAdmin -> System Tools -> Activity
Terminal v188.8.131.529 Released: 2014-06-26
* FIX: First message is now logged in file mode.
Terminal v184.108.40.2064 Released: 2014-03-19
* FEATURE: Can now be docked to be a Panel in Workspace.
Terminal v220.127.116.1131 Released: 2013-11-10
* FEATURE: Terminal data can now be logged to file.
Terminal v18.104.22.16829 Released: 2013-06-11
* FIX: Improved Profiler performance.
Terminal v22.214.171.12413 Released: 2013-04-10
* FEATURE: SiteAdmin -> System Tools -> Profiler. Shows performance and error information for server.
Terminal v126.96.36.19971 Released: 2013-02-06
* FEATURE: Terminal data is color coded to make it easier to read.
* FEATURE: Search for device type in Terminal.
* FEATURE: Abort individual commands in Queue Viewer.
* FEATURE: Terminal search result displays Name. And option to see full result on one page.
Terminal v188.8.131.5237 Released: 2012-11-30
* Users are now listed in alphabetical order in User Action drop down.
Terminal v184.108.40.20640 Released: 2012-11-05
* Terminal always use SiteAdmin time (not browser time).
* UserAction is now faster on large servers.
* Terminal window in VT can be re-sized.
* Queue Viewer shows Session User a command is executed under.
Terminal v220.127.116.1161 Released: 2012-09-20
* The Terminal will now never fail with "waiting for a free connection". Even on a server with 100% load.
Terminal v18.104.22.16863 Released: 2012-03-08
* Added User Actions for Plugin management
Terminal v22.214.171.12491 Released: 2012-02-01
* Fixed issue with Terminal in SiteAdmin introduced in v126.96.36.19989
Terminal v188.8.131.5289 Released: 2012-01-31
* User Actions. More info
184.108.40.20687 Released: 2011-03-14
* Terminal now has a view into "Scheduled Tasks", here you can see stuff like next time report processing is done, or Event Rules scheduled to detect off line condition and many more things handled by the Schduler.
* Nicer layout.