Patches and bug fixes for Garmin Plugin
Upgrade from SiteAdmin -> Plugins
Garmin build 3490 Released: 2019-10-17
- Compatibility release.
Garmin v126.96.36.1997 Released: 2018-11-15
- Jobs sent to Garmin devices when the intermediate black box is not connected will be queued correctly in the command queue for the device.
- Jobs sent to the Garmin device when the black box is online but the Garmin device is not powered on will be queued and sent as soon as the black box notifies GpsGate that the Garmin device has powered back on.
Garmin v188.8.131.527 Released: 2018-08-16
- Dispatching Jobs and Routes to Garmin devices will be less affected by network conditions.
Garmin v184.108.40.2068 Released: 2018-04-17
- fix Driver ID null reference
Garmin v220.127.116.111 Released: 2017-12-14
- Reduced memory usage.
Garmin v18.104.22.16862 Released: 2016-11-24
- Compatibility fixes in various UI components for Garmin configuration
Garmin v22.214.171.12474 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix form validation error causing Garmin profile "Sync profile" button not syncing the profile
Garmin v126.96.36.19955 Released: 2016-07-04
- Fix Garmin Profile form validation
Garmin v188.8.131.5287 Released: 2015-11-17
- Fix validation of chat and job text length when containing none ASCII characters.
- Various changes to enable Cellocator/Pointer support
Garmin v184.108.40.20649 Released: 2015-10-07
- Event Rules based on signals from a Garmin PND failed to "trigger" sometimes
Garmin v220.127.116.1199 Released: 2015-07-13
- FIX: FMI packages from server -> garmin could under some circumstances be malformed.
Garmin v18.104.22.16890 Released: 2015-06-02
- FIX: Error when receiving chat messages without text
Garmin v22.214.171.12405 Released: 2015-05-05
- FIX: FMI stability improvements
Garmin.v4 v126.96.36.19926 Released: 2015-04-08
- FIX: Set Garmin PND as default secondary device for "Device + Garmin FMI" user type.
- FIX: Improved handshaking sequence when using Teltonika
Garmin v188.8.131.525 Released: 2015-03-03
- FEATURE: Support FMI functionality using Garmin Fleet 660/670 Android based devices with GpsGate Android Tracker client
- FEATURE: "Device + Garmin FMI" user type will be available in applications having Garmin plugin enabled
- FIX: Synchronization of Garmin Profile failed when having Driver Status enabled but no status added
- FIX: Protocol stability improvments
Garmin v184.108.40.2060 Released: 2014-12-15
- FIX: Under some circumstances modifying users could lead to unexpected stop of service.
Garmin v220.127.116.113 Released: 2014-12-10
- FEATURE: Added section to add/edit Driver Status (Time Clock) to Garmin Profile (FMI and Fleet)
- FEATURE: DriverID and DriverStatus variable added to device mapper
- FIX: Replies to message not starting a new thread in Chat window when using FMI devices
- FIX: Now uses A607 text message protocol by default
Garmin v18.104.22.1682 Released: 2014-09-16
- FEATURE: Driver ID login for Garmin PND (FMI)
- FEATURE: Speed Limit Alert for Garmin PND (FMI)
Garmin v22.214.171.1246 Released: 2014-08-13
- FIX: Stability fixes when sending jobs
Garmin v126.96.36.1992 Released: 2014-08-12
Added Garmin settings for Fleet 590 and FMI devices
- Auto Arrival config
- Ignition detection config
- Power off mode
- Safe mode
- Speed limit alert (actual speed limit)
- ETA config
- Motion Detection
- Custom UI Text
- Harsh driving config (enables ECO reports)
- Auto arrival config
- Safe mode
- ETA config
- Custom UI Text
Garmin v188.8.131.525 Released: 2014-07-04
- FIX: GarminData calculating wrong ID size.
Garmin v184.108.40.2061 Released: 2014-07-01
- FIX: Repeatedly send messages after server restart.
Garmin v220.127.116.116 Released: 2014-06-09
- FEATURE: Support for Garmin Fleet 590 http://gpsgate.com/garmin/fleet590_setup
- FIX: Improved stability for FMI protocol.
Garmin v18.104.22.16800 Released: 2011-05-25
- Removed changes made in v22.214.171.12486
Garmin v126.96.36.19986 Released: 2011-05-16
- Canned messages should work better.
Garmin v188.8.131.5217 Released: 2011-04-01
- Now works with very slow communication link to tracker.
- Canned messages does not require device reconnect to work.
Garmin v184.108.40.20609 Released: 2011-03-28
- No longer dependent on Chat plugin.
Garmin 220.127.116.1150 Released: 2011-02-14
- All Garmin Nuvi devices with FMI support now works.
If you use Garmin with Teltonika, please also make sure you upgrade Teltonika Plugin to v18.104.22.16850 or later.