Patches and bug fixes for Reporting Plugin
More info on Reporting: http://gpsgate.com/reports
Reporting v126.96.36.1993 Released: 2018-09-20
- Fix driver was not properly resolved (sometimes) in arguments / scripts when processing report data for several days
- Fixed Notes Report query for MySQL installed on linux systems where table names are case sensitive
- Fix cleanup of reporting data. Some data could still be left prior the cleanup date.
- Store reporting state data in a more efficient way to consume less disk space
Reporting v188.8.131.521 Released: 2018-08-16
- Added a search bar Report Manager window to be able to search for reports in the list.
- Fix Report Manager report definition dropdown menu becoming partly hidden on window resize
Reporting v184.108.40.2060 Released: 2018-07-19
- Read all source data to list when render to more quickly release DB resource
- Added setting: 'Reporting_CreateProviderTempTableAlwaysEnabled' which will enable the source data to be extracted into a temp table before composing the full query in opposite to only do that when provider data is used in a JOIN statement
- Fix resolving driver using 'context.Driver' in script expression when used in reporting
- Fix profiling labels when creating tmp tables
Reporting v220.127.116.114 Released: 2018-06-14
- Distance in Event Reports was sometimes wrong.
Reporting v18.104.22.1681 Released: 2018-05-17
- Faster rendering. In some cases up to 50%.
- Faster reporting data processing when having FieldScripts
- Faster report data processing for scripted Event Expressions
Reporting v22.214.171.1242 Released: 2018-04-19
- Faster rendering
- 50% less disk usage for Event Reports.
- Fix "ReportDataProvider.ProcessDriver Owner: N/A (not locked with a LockObject)" error.
- Fix NullReferenceException when sending report to email
- Fix error logging/handling in SendReportOutgoing
Reporting v126.96.36.1997 Released: 2018-03-15
- Fix issue where newly created or modified reporting queries caused reports not to render.
Reporting v188.8.131.529 Released: 2018-02-15
- Improves app creation time on servers with many applications
- The show report row on map feature more robust.
- When designing new reports process test data in service process instead of IIS
- Bug causing show "generate test data" dialog every time, now only of no data exists
- Populate the period and application to generate test data for from the selected query parameters
- Issue that could resulting in a "stuck" Processing Task
Reporting v184.108.40.2067 Released: 2018-01-15
- Faster processing.
Reporting v220.127.116.115 Released: 2017-12-14
- Report processing improved memory usage
- Report processing use less disk space / db space
- Made dropdown list of reports in VehicleTracker Report Manager searchable.
- Added a privilege for controlling access to the SOAP API (_SOAP)
- Rare problem with milisec glitch in fat points.
Reporting v18.104.22.1686 Released: 2017-11-15
- Added NotesCategory to SystemQueries in Reporting
- Fix report notifications to only be sent when the report failed permanently
- Rare cases of stability on larger servers.
Reporting v22.214.171.12453 Released: 2017-10-19
- Added ObjectID field to Notes System Query in reporting. This field is the ID of the user the note is attached to.
Reporting v126.96.36.19928 Released: 2017-09-14
- Fix issue processing reports for drivers under some circumstances
Reporting v188.8.131.5274 Released: 2017-08-15
- Improved security. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
- Added column type DistanceTrimStart
- Made User and Application drop down list searchable in Report generation and Report Query Parameter Selector in SiteAdmin.
- Fix: Fixes related to Archiving.
- Fix case where session.driver property in Scripted Event Rules sometimes was undefined even though a driver was logged-in on the vehicle.
- Fix report processing could fail or freeze without error when server under high load
- Fix potential bug causing report processing to get stuck/hang
Reporting v184.108.40.20642 Released: 2017-06-05
- Report processing now takes full advantage of a multi core/cpu server.
- Changed displaying error messages from using alert() to Franson.MUI.warning for reporting
- Fix slow listing of reports in application when having many (1000+)
- Fix many report slow down edit application in SiteAdmin
Reporting v220.127.116.1175 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: More reliable shutdown of service when Reporting run in multi-threaded mode.
- Fix: min/max methods from reports layout
Reporting v18.104.22.16808 Released: 2017-03-28
- Reporting server http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/archiving_reporting_server
- Added profiling for SOAP services
- Added "Notes" table to "System Query" list
- Added description column to applications system query
Reporting v22.214.171.12477 Released: 2017-02-16
- Improved rendering time for the reports that use Tag parameter and the application has lots of users and tags.
Reporting v126.96.36.19983 Released: 2017-01-11
- Improved performance when having many device mapper scripts
- Fix case where a non-empty report was detected as empty when having "Send if empty" option set to "No" in report schedule
Reporting v188.8.131.5257 Released: 2016-12-13
- Made listing of reports faster in Vehicle Tracker
Reporting v184.108.40.20627 Released: 2016-11-24
- Fix possible memory leak when aborting rendering of a PDF report
- Option to run each report processing task in parallel
- Fix error when rendering reports in some cases (ArgumentOutOfRangeException)
Reporting v220.127.116.1116 Released: 2016-10-11
- Don't retry report related commands that fails due to removed report
- Improved distance calculation when device sending erroneous odometer values
- When re-processing data, sometimes more data than necessary was reprocessed
- Fix report arguments passed from event rules was missing if the event spans over midnight
Reporting v18.104.22.16814 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix case where event rule based reports could produce incorrect data for Scripted event rules
- Fix "CurrentSignals" table to be compatible with Patch.v4
- Fix distance could under some circumstances be incorrect
- User query filter inactive users (system users)
- Do not show all table columns for Scheduled reports at load
Reporting v22.214.171.12477 Released: 2016-08-10
- Fixed possible ArgumentOutOfRangeException when rendering report
Reporting v126.96.36.19987 Released: 2016-07-04
- CurrentSignals query made compatible for new track storage format
- Allow email to be send while other processing-tasks is executing (use separate queue)
- Added Scheduled Time to scheduled reports status
- Added "day of month" scheduling for reports.
Reporting v188.8.131.5240 Released: 2016-05-23
- Issue with Report Argument 11 -> 21
- Fix faulty data for Event Rule based reports when using POIExpression and jumping between different POIs within the same category
- Fix faulty data for Event Rule based reports when using some schedule configurations with "Finish events automatically when outside schedule" option enabled
- Fix error saving or rendering a report having many parameter values selected
- Fix Report rendering page stuck at "100%" when hiding period parameter
- Fix having OfflineExpression as end expression in event rule based reports
Reporting v184.108.40.20696 Released: 2016-04-25
- Added missing translation
- Fix invalid data was sometimes created when processing over daylight saving transition date
- Could not remove Report Argument Notifier from event rule unless it was the last one in the list
Reporting v220.127.116.1185 Released: 2016-03-21
* Fix IE Compatibility issues
* Support for 10 additional ReportArguments
* Event reports now support having delay event option in combination with scripted expression handling multiple simulatainous events.
* Fix weekly and monthly report period parameter could sometimes render the period before the selected one under some circumstances.
* Use functions in layout grouping expression
* Prevent user from deleting the last header-, footer- or item row in Report Designer. Should instead use visibility expression to hide
Reporting v18.104.22.16885 Released: 2016-02-08
* Fix "subset" parameter values was not included when using a "single value" parameter in combination with _PreventProcessDataOnDemand
Reporting v22.214.171.12475 Released: 2016-01-12
* Abort task from SiteAdmin -> Reporting -> TaskViewer
* Numeric strings (e.g. IMEI) in report layout should not be treated as number when no unit is selected
* Scheduled reports was sometimes not delivered when server was under high load
* Night processing of data will check dirty data for two days back instead of just one to avoid incomplete data when trackers sending up buffered data
* When having "_PreventProcessDataOnDemand" privilege, the user may select from any tag or user which is a subset of the tag(s) or user(s) saved with the report
Reporting v126.96.36.19969 Released: 2015-12-01
* Sending email report having "Send if empty: No" option enabled could sometimes fail
* Fix resolving of report argument value when event spans over several days
Reporting v188.8.131.5222 Released: 2015-11-17
* Added _PreventProcessDataOnDemand privilege.
- Users are only allowed to view prepared report data
- Users are only allowed to select from parameters defined when the report was created
* Performance improvements when processing data
* Processing data for a period spanning over daylight saving transition produced wrong data in some cases
* Reports using event rules having "Auto Trigger" delayed events did not work
* Reports disabled in an application (_ViewReport privilege) will not be prepared
* Task Viewer: fix calculation of Effective Time (same time was included multiple times for report processed as batch)
* Error rendering report when source data contains invalid characters such as control characters
* Fix cannot abort reporting task from Task Viewer
* Unit did not apply to Accumulator values
* Date and Time formatting in charts
Reporting v184.108.40.20636 Released: 2015-10-07
* Sort when having null values in sort expression will behave properly
* COUNT(variable) excluding null values in the count
* Aggregate function did not work if first value in result set was NULL
* COUNT(var) now returns 0 instead of nothing when result set is empty
* Don't render hidden columns when using CSV format
* Added [ReportDescription] render variable to include report description in the report
* Added option to not send scheduled reports when the report has no content
* New link-related report layout functions:
returns name of linked item or user by string id (DriverID-like data)
returns count of links in _Namespace on [UserID] at [Timestamp]
* Distance calculation helper added.
Reporting v220.127.116.1194 Released: 2015-09-08
* FIX: Distance calculation for drivers could under rare circumstances be incorrect
* FIX: Use of report.context.isLastInDay in script expression for reporting did not return correct value
* FIX: Description lost when report is saved
Added [Now] variable to insert "now" into the layout.
* SCRIPTING (Event Script):
Useful when you want to create an event not including values from the message not fulfilling your condition into the event.
Reporting v18.104.22.16858 Released: 2015-08-11
FIX: Report expression parser did not handle scientific E notation
FIX: Events faulty ended at midnight even though no "Schema" was configured for the event rule.
Reporting v22.214.171.12469 Released: 2015-07-13
* FEATURE: New UI for Task Viewer (former known as Job Viewer)
- Allow grouping of result to easier find reporting bottlenecks
- Allow Abort of queued and pending report tasks
* FEATURE: EventScripting exposes Trip helper objects to create complex trip and idle style reports using Scripted Expression
* FIX: Resolving of DRIVER_XYZ variables for event report could fail under some circumstances
* FIX: Event did not "Finish events automatically when outside schedule" under some circumstances
* MISC: Support up to 11 report arguments
Reporting v126.96.36.19939 Released: 2015-06-02
* FIX: Improvements around delivery info and quota
* FIX: Fixed issue where, at occasion, no recipients where displayed for scheduled recipients
* FIX: Added a loading Spinner to Scheduled Report Status
* FIX: Various fixes when running reports for drivers
* FIX: Do not Process and send scheduled reports that have no recipients
* FIX: Cancel scheduled reports if their application has been deleted
* FIX: Update report/recipient status when a retry command permanently fails
* FIX: Added a Updated Last timestamp column when view/ing scheduled reports
* FIX: CSV and PDF reports containing comma (,) in name resulted in error when generated
* FIX: Job Viewer: Show effective time, Show time even though task failed and various UX improvements
Reporting v188.8.131.5237 Released: 2015-05-05
* FIX: false 'Sent' indication in Scheduled Reports view when a report didn't have any recipients
* OPTIMIZATION: Reduced memory usage
Reporting v184.108.40.20621 Released: 2015-04-08
* FIX: Localized dates in Scheduled Report status
* FIX: Various bugs when processing Geofence and POI event rules with the EventReportDataProvider
Reporting v220.127.116.114 Released: 2015-03-03
* FIX: Aggregate functions (sum,avg,count etc) can be applied on custom-field values
* FIX: Report command retry mechanisms
Reporting: v18.104.22.1683 Released: 2015-02-09
* FIX: Report quota minor fixes (displayed messages)
* FIX: Various display issues when using Firefox
* FIX: Error creating application from template where template application used to contain reports now removed as a consequence of removing the report definition.
Reporting v22.214.171.1240 Released: 2015-01-13
* FEATURE: Introduced processing and rendering quota for reporting
* FIX: Draw tracks did sometimes not work if the track was short
* FIX: Show errors instead of empty report when the processing or rendering fails
* FIX: Handle reprocessing data from a state containing info of deleted device variables
* FIX: TimeResolution set to 24 Hour sometimes created duplicated records
Reporting v126.96.36.1998 Released: 2014-12-10
* FEATURE: Added CustomFields system table
* FEATURE: Providers can now include Heading
* FIX: Performance improvments rendering large PDF reports
* FIX: Various display fixes in report designer
* FIX: Can now use DRIVER/VEHICLE variables from event rules
* FIX: Various fixes when generating reports for drivers
Reporting v188.8.131.525 Released: 2014-11-11
* FIX: Could not create copy of data provider if another one named "CopyOf[Provider name]" already existed
* FIX: Parameter values were reset when rendering a report as CSV or PDF
* FEATURE: name of the report is now included in the render window
Reporting v184.108.40.2069 Released: 2014-10-14
* Cleanup report data fixes
* Optimization of "CurrentSignals" system query
Reporting v220.127.116.116 Released: 2014-09-16
* FIX: Timouts when rendering large reports
* FEATURE: $AccumulatorValue(name, userid, timestamp) function added
Reporting v18.104.22.1683 Released: 2014-08-12
* FEATURE: Updated Custom Field widget to include Fuel Consumption (if installed)
* FIX: Report no longer re-processed when Event Rule is updated. Reverted feature from last release.
* FIX: Event rules not bound to report parameter in SiteAdmin
Reporting v22.214.171.1247 Released: 2014-07-09
* FEATURE: Reports data is re-process when any of the following fields have been modified in an Event Rule: Schedule rule activity, Expressions or Report arguments in notifications.
* FEATURE: Added a CSV-ZIP Report Formats
* FEATURE: Added $CurrentAddress([UserID]) function to resolve the last known address for a user
* FIX: ReportParameter to consider "_ReadEventRule" privilege
* FIX: Tracks in reports works better when using Drivers.
* FIX: Report Data Sorting
* FIX: Handling of report layouts with empty regions.
* FIX: Event based reports with "inverted" schedule and "Finish events automatically outside schedule"
* FIX: Event based reports when gatemessage exists at exact schema start or end time.
* FIX: various bugs in Edit ReportDataProvider control when assigning database slots for columns
* FIX: Charts. Show DateTime in application timezone on axis labels.
* FIX: Charts. Can now set a fixed interval for axis labels => setting to 1 for text data solves the "not all vehicle names are displayed on X axis" issues.
* FIX: Removed PDF from Report Formats and replaced it with PDF-2
* FIX: Emulate scripted fields for csv reports too
* FIX: Case-insensitive lookup of scripted fields for reports
Reporting v126.96.36.1996 Released: 2014-06-09
* FEATURE: Localized Reports names. Added a new category (Names -> Reporting) for New Keys in the localization tool .
* FIX: Unable to load Report Data Provider state when containing ASCII control characters.
* FIX: Optimizations for large servers.
* FIX: Bug sending reports that does not have a period parameter.
Reporting v188.8.131.521 Released: 2014-05-08
FIX: Reporting scheduler control now filters allowed renderers using _UseFormat privilege
FIX: Draw track from report fixed (missing toUniversalTime shift when fetching track data)
Reporting v184.108.40.2062 Released: 2014-04-07
* FEATURE: Option to specify the file name of reports scheduled to file.Name is specified as template where default template is "[ReportName]_[Date].[FileExtension]" Available fields: [ReportName], [Date], [FileExtension], [UserName], [ApplicationName], [TimeStamp]]
* FIX: Minor problems in report charts.
* FIX: Write report to File no longer create a report for all users in application.
* FIX: Fix wrong period offset for custom period when sending report
Reporting v220.127.116.115 Released: 2014-03-19
* FEATURE: Charts can now be added to reports. http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16874
* FIX: PDF-2 reports now much faster and smaller.
Reporting v18.104.22.1688 Released: 2014-02-06
* FEATURE: You can now create PDF reports in languages like Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Thai.
Reporting v22.214.171.124 Released: 2014-01-07
* FIX: MSSQL failed when having more columns in Event reports.
Reporting v126.96.36.199 Released: 2013-12-02
* FIX: FatpointResolution (trip row writer) will now consider first and last valid position as start and end of track.
* FIX: Tracks containing only invalid positions will be considered as "sleep" and not "run"
Reporting v188.8.131.52 Released: 2013-11-25
* FEATURE: Display arguments on reports based on Event Rules just adding them on the notification section. http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/displaying_arguments_on_event_rule_reports
Reporting v184.108.40.20697 Released: 2013-11-08
* FEATURE: Two applications can now process report data in parallel
* FEATURE: New privilege _UseFormat which sets which formats PDF, CSV and/or HTML that are available for the Application/Role.
* FIX: FatpointResolution now ignores invalid positions.
* FIX: More robust handling of Reporting data when Cleanup has removed Track data.
Reporting v220.127.116.1161 Released: 2013-10-16
* FEATURE: Support for Custom Fields. http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16446
* FEATURE: Improved performance.
* FEATURE: Support for Device Mapper Scripting.
* FIX: Some formatting issues.
Reporting v18.104.22.16813 Released: 2013-09-24
* FIX: Speed for invalid track points will not be used in event reports.
Reporting v22.214.171.12401 Released: 2013-08-13
* FEATURE: Added $first() and $last() aggregate functions to reporting.
* FIX: Reports with empty user or event rules parameter will no longer cause provider to process all data.
* FIX: Case when report data provider give wrong result.
Reporting v126.96.36.19991 Released: 2013-06-26
* FEATURE: Odometer is now unified. http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15099
Reporting v188.8.131.5229 Released: 2013-06-11
* FIX: Minor problems when reprocessing data fixed.
Reporting v184.108.40.20671 Released: 2013-04-24
* FIX: Minor problems resolved.
Reporting v220.127.116.1162 Released: 2013-04-08
* FIX: Reports not based on track data can now be emailed.
Reporting v18.104.22.16852 Released: 2013-03-09
* FEATURE: Print button. Enable with _PrintReport privilege.
Reporting v22.214.171.12491 Released: 2013-03-03
* FIX: Minor bug fixes.
Reporting v126.96.36.19964 Released: 2013-02-24
* FEATURE: User gets a notification in Map View when a report has finished processing.
* FEATURE: Tool in SiteAdmin to examine why a report is slow.
More info: http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15613
* FEATURE: Custom time period can now be used for scheduled reports.
Reporting v188.8.131.5270 Released: 2013-01-18
* Fix broken map links in reports
* Fix problem saving custom report
* Fix problem with unresponsive user interface after creating custom reports in following places:
SiteAdmin -> View/Edit Application
SiteAdmin -> Reporting
VehicleTracker -> Render,Create/Edit report
VehicleTracker -> Roles
* Reporting SOAP API:
Reporting v184.108.40.20619 Released: 2013-01-02
* Minor fixes used by Maintenance plugin.
Reporting v220.127.116.1126 Released: 2012-11-28
* Processing of reports more efficient.
* Last emailed reports listed under User Overview.
Reporting v18.104.22.16899 Released: 2012-11-19
* Reports can now be scheduled to be written to file. Useful for CSV export to a third party system. Or to file all PDF reports. http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15153
* Reports are now part of user overview. Right click on user and select "Overview".
Reporting v22.214.171.12458 Released: 2012-11-07
* Fix error when creating new Report Definition from "Empty"
* Fix CSV format to exclude report paging information
Reporting v126.96.36.19940 Released: 2012-11-05
* Support for PDF reports.
* You can now email reports to addresses that are not registered on the server.
* More flexible mechanism to hide/show fields when creating reports.
* Page and column width can now be set.
Reporting v188.8.131.5203 Released: 2012-09-10
* Support for off line reports, as an alternative to off line live event rules. More info:
Reporting v184.108.40.20683 Released: 2012-07-19
* Restored User.Surname + Users.Description which was removed in v220.127.116.1175
Reporting v18.104.22.16875 Released: 2012-07-06
* Added Email + IButton to User system query.
Reporting v22.214.171.12466 Released: 2012-06-29
* Added GeofenceID to Geofence system query.
Reporting v126.96.36.19943 Released: 2012-06-07
* Fixes calendar/clock problem when selecting custom period
Reporting v188.8.131.5235 Released: 2012-06-01
* Fixes problem with click actions. ("No position found" message)
Reporting v184.108.40.20633 Released: 2012-06-01
* Added on click action support to place a marker or draw track in vehicle map view directly from report.
Reporting v220.127.116.1110 Released: 2012-05-08
* Added option to send a report directly to the logged in user e-mail
* Fix slow removal of Report Definitions
* Fix various problems when removing custom report definitions
* Fix problem with event reports sometimes losing the event argument data
Reporting v18.104.22.16859 Released: 2012-03-06
* Improved night processing of data.
* New report definition can be created from custom ones and not only from imported templates.
* Report layout has two new functions: $next() and $previous() to access previous or next value in data range.
* Added User Description and Surname to User system query.
* Fix bug causing nightly process task to be unscheduled when deleting a custom report definition.
* Fix circular dependency bug when creating a query depending upon itself.
* Fix e-mail schedule to use application TimeZone instead of Site TimeZone.
22.214.171.12462 Released: 2011-12-22
* Support for time of day in custom period
* Prevented Email schedule of custom period (any existing ones remain untouched until re-saved)
* DataProvider now also displays Resolution data fields as available among Value columns
* Added "24 Hour" time resolution to create a new reporting data row on application local midnight
Reporting v126.96.36.19920 Released: 2011-11-17
* Features to support Fuel Report plugin.
* Fix e-mailing report to several recipients failing with file not found errors in log files.
* Fixed Report processing case.
Reporting v188.8.131.5202 Released: 2011-11-03
* Fix required only by users of Fuel Report plugin.
Reporting v184.108.40.20682 Released: 2011-10-14
* Fix many cases of unnecessary re-processing of report data.
* Note. Displaying report with period spanning over current date will almost always need reprocessing since new data is constantly sent to server.
Reporting v220.127.116.1177 Released: 2011-10-12
* Support for custom period.
* Reports will consider parameters when processing data. I.E: only required data will be processed when displaying a report not already processed during the night.
Reporting v18.104.22.16871 Released: 2011-10-02
* For developers only: Support for manually reprocessing data.
* Minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Reporting v22.214.171.12452 Released: 2011-09-15
* Support for translating reports.
* Support for Time and custom report parameters.
Reporting v126.96.36.19919 Released: 2011-08-11
More info: http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13395
Reporting v188.8.131.5217 Released: 2011-04-01
* Added sorting to Detailed Trip & Idle Report template
Reporting Plugin v184.108.40.20609 Released: 2011-03-28
* Create reports using Event Rules.
Reporting Plugin v220.127.116.1153 Released: 2011-02-15
- Fixed NullReferenceException when ColumnValueChanged is used.
Reporting Plugin v18.104.22.16843 Released: 2011-02-10
- Fixed Microsoft SQL Server support for reporting.
- Removed experimental TemplatedRenderer.
- Fixed Report parameter not consider local time. E.G: Daily parameter selected 00 -> 24 in UTC instead of 00 -> 24 local time.
- Fixed time spans in reports displaying "System.Byte".
Note! Please update "Detailed Distance Report" plugin after updating the Reporting plugin.
Reporting Plugin v22.214.171.12426 Released: 2011-02-03
- Fixed empty output for Distance reports.
Symptoms: Setting up a report and display it in VehicleTracker did not result in any output when pressing "Generate".