http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/3268 ... c_com_.htm

[}:)]

regards
Paulo

altf4

RE: Extremtrac Scam Warnig

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:24 am

what does "fake product" mean ?

they are in china .. and probably produce a licensed product (like almost all china manufacturers)

would be interesting to know about the fake products as we plan to get a video tracking unit from them.

--
Backups are for WIMPS!
http://0x8.in.th/where (website position GpsGate Powered)

hamdta

Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:47 am

Read this post:

[}:)] We buy 5 equipments ( 2x ET700+2xGp3000+1Et1000) from Extremtrac last May/2008,the money GO IN ADVANCE ( like Mr Bryanz ask ),after arrive the products, we see a missing Gp3000 cover,a old battery inside of one Gp3000 ,and a surprise... a Gp3500 but no ONE ET1000 !!

We never receive the refund for that ,no battery ,no cover,bad RS232 cables ( singles wires cables without, external protections,very poor )Rohs- certified; [:(!]Ce- certified [:(!]

The technical caracteristics was diffrent from the brochure: Ex -Gp3000 only work (on SMS not in Gprs.

The ET700 only work by Gprs WITH webserver mode tracking software,not possible send SMS commands to the Car or Veichule ( is ridicule this situation in case of carjaking or stolen the car, WITHOUT INTERNET ACESS!!!

We try many contacts with Mr.BRYANZ ,we inform him about this situations ,with many TIME LOST ,and no clients for this type of products... he try a ( delay ) solution

,he send a new firmware for ET700 ,but is a Fake code,never send the itens missing ,NEVER refund the diffrence to Gp3500 /Et1000 ...etc etc..

This FACTORY,JOKE WITH CLIENTS AND BUYERS ,IS A LOST OF TIME AND THE MONEY ,NO SUPPORT CAPACITY ,NO HONESTY,NO MORE BUY TO THIS COMPANY !!! [}:)]

regards
Paulo

extremtracgps

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:07 am

Dear All,

This is bryan, it is my honor to work as marketing director in ExtremTrac. First of all, i thank you for all of your interest to our company. All of our designs are unique and we are always on the way of advancing our technology.

As to the comments given by you guys, we thank you for your frankness, however, we don't think this is an efficient way to make things forward, especially paulo, i asked more than 3 times to give their bank details, for refund, we admit one of the ET3500 miss the battery cover, that is our mistake, since our testing engineers took out the testing SIM card, but forget to put the cover on, we do not want to deal with this UNPREFESSIONAL clients any more, it looks like a mad dog barking everywhere and trigger others, we believe there are some abnormal sense of anger towards China. We want to stop our wrong decision of working with this kind of clients AS SOON AS possbile. It takes us lots of time to give support ( our devices finally works after we guided how to use).

As to Will, i aslo asked to give us the bank details for refunds, but why not allow us to do so instead of comments here without our notice?? as to Will's products, we helped all customers running it and work very successfully. You also admit that the solution works fine, but do not match your map: trackmaker. I admit hurry words that this strange map may works with our software, but finally our engineers confirmed we need to spend some time to modify our hardware protocol, to remive the checksum in GP2500T report. Usually the modification need the engineering fee according to your special request, but that doesn't prove at all that our systems don't work.

we are serious supplier and represent the highest level from China in the GPS tracking field. If all this is caused by me, please explain to our company management team, please do not damage the name of our company, i am willing to get unemployed rather than our company being insulted somewhere.

Please do us a favor to let us go to refund process if yuor company require, i personally will try to make application to our financial devision, even pay by myself, write e-mail or call us as soon as possobile, i will take my words that we are aim to offer a good services.

We ask you all to contact us privately and get the solution done.
after all, what you gain from here without solution but insult here spending valuble time of both of you and us.

At last, i apologize if sometimes i did not get back to you ontime that is a truth i agree, now you all put me in a hard situation in my position. We have customers from more than 80 countries, some delay in replying your e-mails is what i mainly sorry for our co-work before. and we will surely put bigger importance on this, and look forward to create a significant support to all of our customers worldwide and help them win their business, as we have done already for most of them very successfully.

Lets go to the highway instead of zigzag, co-work and communicate instead of doing something on the darkness without our notice for the solutions.

Many thanks
Bryan

Bryan

pixonegrafx

Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:54 am

Hi All, Bryan

Actually, I just received a personal email from Bryan. I was really surprised after the last time I posted my complaints and did not follow up reading the reply from him last November. That Etremtrac is willing to refund the money by returning the items.
It was really a sincere and welcome gesture from Bryan. I just thought that my last impression of their company was totally wrong, I am really sorry and please apologize my actions. If only your goods were marketed properly then all of this problem will not have happened. First thing is you must be sensitive with your clients needs as we deal in business honestly, we clients believed in long term business relationship.
I praised Bryan for his sincerity, effort and bringing us all for reconciliation, please give him a chance.

Sincerely yours,

Will Chin

traxcom

Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:30 am

maybe Mr. Paulo did not get a right model, their model ET700A only support GPRS, but the ET700C works well with GPRS and SMS, and the software works also good with the ET700C. you need to ask them to release a latest firmware.

hamdta

Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Return to “GPS trackers, AVL hardware, SIM subscriptions etc.”