Baje

Need Advice On Tracking Hardware

Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:23 pm

Hi Guys, Im fairly new to this technology and have used tracking devices from two different manufacturers and both work very well. My only real issue is that none of them seem to offer all the different types of trackers i would like to stock.

What i am looking for is a company that supplies Asset trackers. personal trackers, waterproof trackers as well as trackers than can utilise door,temp,fuel sensors. Would also like to find a company that sells the sensors to suit the trackers.

Lastly the two companies that i have used all of the hardware is in the $100 USD range which is ok but if i could find something cheaper that would be great as well. Not a necessity tho.

Thanks for your help!

mojtabajml

RE: Need Advice On Tracking Hardware

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:57 am

I offer Ruptela, We work with a lot of tracker devices for more than 5 years and I'm sure that ruptela is the best producer in quality and price.

dinakar

Fri May 01, 2015 6:38 am

We are using Teltonika devices & Ruptela also .. Both are very good, reliable.

sene

Sat May 02, 2015 12:37 am

So far the best manufacture I have dealt with is Meitrack. Their MVT600 does virtually everything. Camera, Fuel Probe, handset, RFID etc. Easy to install them as they have ready made ports on the units to plug them in. All work well on GPSGate. The are less than 100 USD if you buy more than 50 at a time.

sene

Simonas_BCE

Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Hello all,

My name is Simonas, and I represent company Baltic Car Equipment. We are a manufacturer of GPS/Glonass/GSM vehicle tracking and monitoring solutions, based in Lithuania (North Europe). You can find out more about us at www.bce.lt.

At the moment we manufacture a series of automotive trackers that can fulfill the requirements of most cases in the market. Possible applications of our GPS/GSM devices:
- measuring of fuel level
- reading CAN bus data from Trucks (including Volvo, Renault, ...) as well as personal cars
- driver identification
- driver behavior (harsh braking and rapid acceleration)
- temperature sensors
- alarm/SOS button
- GPS/GSM anti-theft system for cars
- configuring devices through web based configurator via GPRS
- and many more

And of course price is less than 100USD.

Please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Simonas Mickevièius
Sales
Phone: +370 663 70335
Mail: simonas.m@bce.lt
Fax: +370 37 454420

Baltic Car Equipment, Ltd.
www.bce.lt

GoGPS

Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:35 pm

I also advice BCE.

We use their devices approx 3 years. Very stable, very flexible in programming. Verysuper web management software for changing FW and config on devices.

Return to “GPS trackers, AVL hardware, SIM subscriptions etc.”