Nagra

Tracker with faster updates than 5sec.

Sun May 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Hello,

i have my GpsGate server up and running as it should. I´m currently using TK102 trackers (from flycomos) and i track them via gprs.
My "problem" is that the fastest send interval is 30secs.
It would be very useful and of big help for me if there´d be a tracker (or maybe a software setting that i´m missing?) which can update more often, maybe even below 5secs to get a more accurate tracking.
That leads me to another question: Is there (as another option) any tracker that maybe saves more waypoints internaly and sends a bigger packet (with all the waypoints) in a faster interval? and if so: does GpsGate work with that?
I just bought a Meitrack VT310 as another testing device (did not arrive yet). Maybe that one does the job? :)

Thank´s everybody for their help.

kalmangabriel

RE: Tracker with faster updates than 5sec.

Sun May 05, 2013 7:38 pm

set the VT310 with a heading change report @ 1-2 degrees.. it will work this way for a while... and will fry... tested...

<font color="red">Please note that my reply IS NOT from GpsGate!!!</font id="red">
------------------------------------------
<font size="1">Email: tech@scorpiontrack.ro Skype: gabrielkalman
Internet: It doesn't make you more stupid, it just makes your stupidity more accessible to others</font id="size1">

Nagra

Sun May 05, 2013 7:40 pm

hmm, then what´s the setting that is closest to my wishes and stable? :)
and do you know of any other trackers that should do a better job?

kalmangabriel

Sun May 05, 2013 7:49 pm

for an accurate tracking the heading change report should be more than enough... even with 5-10 degree setup... but you should try some decent devices, not chinese wannabe trackers...
i have 7 years old Intelltrac X1 Plus working without issues with 5-7 deg. heading change update...

<font color="red">Please note that my reply IS NOT from GpsGate!!!</font id="red">
------------------------------------------
<font size="1">Email: tech@scorpiontrack.ro Skype: gabrielkalman
Internet: It doesn't make you more stupid, it just makes your stupidity more accessible to others</font id="size1">

wintesla

Mon May 06, 2013 2:47 pm

With teltonika devices, you can set time interval up to 1 sec.

Return to “GPS trackers, AVL hardware, SIM subscriptions etc.”